5.

MILES::

It's been a few days since I've met Hobie and saw the suit. I was ready to get into action. Uncle Aaron hadn't reached out in a while and every time I called he'd just tell me they're researching, but I knew he was most likely having his fun for the week.

I stared at the ceiling and sighed. I know I'm gonna have to pop up at his house in order to get something solid from him. I looked at the time, 6:45 am. I should start getting ready.

I'm tired of waiting and not doing anything, but I trust Uncle Aaron's plan, I wish we could start today though. The sooner I'm able to kill Kingpin the sooner I'm able to get revenge for my father.
I know that in order to avoid raising suspicions, I had to continue with business as usual, as Uncle Aaron had advised.

I finally got the energy to get up and get ready, I dragged myself though, I looked over at Ganke who was mouth wide open knocked out. I knew he wasn't getting up on time by the way he was laid out.

And I wasn't bout to wake him up, he old enough. I looked out the window at the rising sun as I fastened my leather belt around my school pants and tucked my shirt in.

I found my tie hanging by the mirror and put it on, I placed my diamond earring in my ear and put my diamond chain on. I grabbed the coconut oil and placed it down the center part of my braids, rubbing my hands over my braids and picked off any lint I saw.

My mind involuntarily drifted to Alaina, I don't know why but the events of the other day still played heavily on my mind, still kind of pissed off about the fact that Gwen actually put her hands on her.

I still don't know what the fuck got into her and why she felt so bold. I ain't never see Gwen act that way with anybody. She was feeling too froggy.

I left out the room and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth, a few guys were hanging out in the dorm's lounge area talking amongst themselves.

One guy in particular glared at me and I glared back, stopping in my tracks and turning my full attention toward him. He stood about 5'9, an inch or two shorter than me, light skinned with brown hair, a preppy jock that wanted to act like he tough. He didn't break eye contact and neither did I.

"The fuck you looking at," I snapped. My eyes narrowed, trying to understand who the fuck this dude was and why he felt so bold as to try me this early in the morning.

"You like putting your hands on girls?" He asked, his hands in his pockets as he took a step toward me. I sighed, I guess ima have to beat some ass this early in the morning.

His friends all turned to look at me, a look of uncertainty on a few of their faces as they contemplated on if they should step in or not.

"I don't know, you wanna find out?" I stepped up to him glaring down at him, irritation written on my face. He pushed me and I let out a soft laugh.

I grabbed the neckline of his shirt and tripped him in one swift motion, cocked my hand back and punched him, thick crimson liquid splattered from his broken nose and I dropped him on the floor, kicking him in his torso as he curled up into a ball, spitting and wheezing. I stooped down to his level wiping my lip with my thumb and sniffled before fixing my bandages on my fingers from my little break down the other day.

"You want to try that again?" I looked down at him as he looked up at me with a crooked nose and a blood stained face.

"Fuck you Miles," he shot back. I gave him a mischievous grin.

"That's what I thought," I stood up to go back to getting ready.

"And tell your perrita to keep her paws to herself." I spoke over my shoulder, I heard his friends helping him up and he scolded them for not jumping in. Nigga felt like he was tough and fucked around and found out.