Chapter 10

Hermione and Ginny settled into the guest room, first to sleep while the boys made a mess of Cedric's room there was clothes strung everywhere, candy wrappers on the floor and the smell overpowered the smell of Harry.

Cedric hated it.

"Thanks for letting us stay." Fred lightly punched Cedric's arm.

"Nah, it's all good. you guys can come over anytime." Cedric gushed.

The only person that was missing out on the fun was Harry  .

"What's taking him so long?" Ron chucked an every flavoured bean into his mouth and missed.

Cedric sat up from the floor "I'll go and check on him."

He walked out and closed the door behind him, sighing in relief Cedric walked through the corridor and saw that the bathroom light was still on.

"Harry, are you in there?"

"Yes, I'm just washing my face."

"Can I come in?"

"Sure."

He pushed open the bathroom door and saw Harry staring at his reflection, scissors in hand .

"Can you cut my hair?" Harry offered Cedric the pair of sharp scissors.

"Of course I can, how would you like it?"

"short, but with a fringe."

As Cedric worked his magic their eyes met in the mirror, never leaving each other's gaze once he was finished Cedric dusted away the access hair from Harry's shoulders and dusted it all off. Now all he needed to do was the fringe he roughly spun Harry around and worked on the front of his hair.

'There, all done." Cedric placed the scissors on the bathroom counter and admired his work. "you did a good job, teddy bear I like it."  Harry toyed with his hair and he was happy that he didn't have to blow away the loose strands anymore.

"Anything for you honey bunny." Cedric stoked Harry's sides and kissed him on the cheek.

"Cedric... I need you." Harry breathed .

"I'm so horny that it hurts."

Cedric locked the door behind them and dimmed the lights they kissed slowly then Cedric pulled down his pyjama bottoms and boxers, leaving Harry bare. Harry copied Cedric and puled down the other boy's pyjama bottoms and boxers. 

"I want to see your face when you cum for me." Cedric purred and kissed Harry's neck.

"Mmm, yes." Harry moaned, standing on his toes he spread his arse cheeks apart for Cedric to see. Cedric casted a lube charm on his fingers and entered a finger inside him, swirling his finger inside Harry Cedric bravely added another finger and pumped them slowly in and out of him.

"More, Cedric more." Harry panted.

"You're wish is my command." Cedric nibbled behind his ear, making him gasp.

Harry rocked his hips against the pumping fingers inside him and he almost let out a whimper, Cedric covered his hand over Harry's mouth "hush, you'll wake the others up."  he whispered harshly. He let go of Harry's mouth and watched him dig his teeth into his lip then Cedric wiggled his fingers out of him and he covered his dick in lube, pushing it inside Harry.

Harry's hands gripped the edge of the sink, not letting go he almost screamed as Cedric's head of his dick pounded his prostate. He held in most of his whimpers and screams  when it was almost time to cum Harry scrunched his toes into the fluffy carpet and and came, long ,thick white ropes of cum shot out of him and splattered across the mirror and his chest.

"Are you okay?" Cedric nuzzled Harry's sweaty neck.

"I think so." Harry panted and ran his hands through Cedric's messy hair.

"I like your new haircut, It suits you."

"It doesn't make me look ugly?"

Cedric spun Harry around so that they were face to face.

"Who called you ugly?"

"A lot of people."

"Hey, look at me you're not ugly. You're so cute that I could eat you up."

They rubbed their noses together and kissed sweetly, casting a cleaning charm on the mirror and Harry's chest they put their clothes back on and joined the rest of the boys in Cedric's room.