First picture.

It's been ten minutes and he has not even looked at me for once, it hurts

We are walking down an aisle that leads to our school, after all it was his school too!

They are laughing, Niel is showing them something on his phone, he was walking just in front of me, my heart skipped a beat when he turned around to show me what he was showing, it was a meme, my eyes met him, fuck my heart is gonna come out, that few seconds felt like heaven.

He turned back when someone loudly announced that we must take a picture together and we stopped.

All the group photos were done.
"Ask him for a picture Ria ask him, it's gonna be fine! Ask him!" I said to myself mentally.

"Why would I ask him he didn't even greet me well" my Id said to me (psychology students know what I am talking about).

But it dailed to stop me.
"Hey Let's click a picture"

"Sure" he said with a big smile.

Got it! Yeasss!! Fuck yes Ria!! You did it!!!

We were going to submit our board examination results as we were new students so we had to.

So we got into the school, he met all the teachers and went away.

I was mad at him anyways, I took a oath that I am not speaking to him!

..........

He fucking acted like he doesn't even know me!!
But it was day before yesterday he told me I was the only one right now who talks to him otherwise his friends have forgot him!
Such a-
Such a-
Stupid
I hate Mixed signals!!!!
I hate!!
I screamed at my phone as dii tried to calm me down.

I hate him so much!!
But I got our first picture together tho..
That made me a bit cool.

........

It's been one week since we talked and he didn't even ask for the picture but he has posted all the group pictures and also few single pictures, some with girls, who I heard like him, they were good friends with me. They are sweet and all but they like him and of course he knows them for 12 years, so I cannot complain.

*1 notification*

Hey
How are you?
You free right now?
Call?

I am good
Call? Yea sure.

I was not going to talk to him but trust me I am dyingggg to hear his voice.

45 minutes into the conversation and

I heard You are going with Deb and his group for pandal hopping during Durga Puja?

I don't wanna go but I promised them
I don't wanna go with Dev.

Don't worry I'll be there with you!
So there is not fear of Dev.

What did he say? He will be there with me?

Fuckkkk!

You will also go??

Yeaa.

We talked for hoursssss.
I love him so much!!