still mad?

But we were supposed to go na?
It was already planned!!
How could you cancel it last minute Ria?

Niel mujhe masi ke ghar jana hai understand

Kal yaad nahi tha tumhe!?
Then mere Jane ka Kya point haii
I will also not go!

As you wish

Wait,
Are you still mad at me?
Wait,
Ria I said I am sorry
I shouldn't have sitt-

Will you please shut up
I told you I am not mad Niel!
I am not lying.

You sure?

Yea 110%.

Okay
So you are not going?

Nope

Okay I will also not go

Don't be a drama queen and go!

Bro I agreed because you agreed!
And abhi tumhe nahi jana!

Abey yaar
Chal thik hai maat ja!
You had your breakfast?

Yes.

Okay
I am not yet done with my breakfast
I'll go have it
Byee

You didn't have your breakfast?
Seriously?
Why are you like this?
It's 11am already!!
You eat your breakfast at 11
You have your dinner at 1am
What the fuck is wrong with you
What is with you and having your meal on time??
You will get sick
Abhi nahi baad mein pata chalega

Areh bhai breathe
I will have my breakfast
And I'll be okay don't worry
Byee

You will not be oka-

I disconnected the call before he could shout at me anymore.

Yesterday after the pandal hopping we decided on another pandal hopping but I have to visit my masi's place so it was impossible for me to go, for which he was shouting at me and then suddenly the conversation was about me and my meal. I mean I like it!! But I was in a hurry, If I was not i would have listened to him shouting at me for the rest of the day.

This many months of talking to him and getting really close to him I knew I turned into his comfy zone, he shares with me the 'pata hai Aaj kya hua' stories which I am ready to  hear for the rest of my life. I know his insecurities are his weight and his voice, which I think sits perfectly with his body.
Once he clean shaved and asked me for more than 30 times if it looks too bad or not! He looked so cute god!!!

He keeps sending me pictures of everything he sees. He gave me updates for where he is right now or what is doing with asking for it, I never asked for it. This made me think he was actually in love with me.

Almost a week after it is was children's day when he came to visit his old school which is the school I study at currently. He texted me saying he will be waiting for me outside the municipality, which was 2 mins away from the school.

I got off the train and walked towards the municipality, there he was meeting his friends after such a long time. I smiled and kept walking because I didn't want neither him nor me to get in an awkward situation in front of his friends, when he said

"Ignore maar rahi hai bhai"

I turned and said "Aye chal chal" and walked together, with some of our friends in a group.

We were outside of our school, when
R

usha came and stood beside me.
Niel was infront of me leaning against a barricade and was standing ont he other side.

Our talks are not something people in relationship talk about, we never flirt! We talk nonsense, a little too much, not little but too much.

I noticed for a bit Niel has not talked to rusha when she came, before I could tell him he was already greeting some of his friends, a bit afar, i was about o call him when our gaurds instructed us to get inside the school for the celebrations.

"Niel! Bye!"

He ran towards me after bidding them a good bye.

"Okay bye and take care"
He was about to side hug me, I sensed it, before he could proceed I walked of as if I don't know what was happening leaving him stunned for a bit.

We were instructed to be sitted in our respective class rooms.

Rusha, was sitting just behind me, is she crying? I turned around to find her crying badly in Anwesha's arms while Aruneema cursed for being so immature, I some how knew why she was crying, I asked Aruneema about what happened and she cursed and said.

"She is crying because Neil talked to you over her so.."

Oh boy was i happy? Hell yea! But i also felt bad, i ignored the feeling and turned around and smiled. I am the worst person.