leaving already?

" Mummy yaar sattu mat dijiye "
I complained as my mother was packing all 'ghar ke rashan' in my bag. I am shifting to Pune next week. Successfully passed my 12 without passing away.
Anyways we have not talked since our exams started. There were many plans after our exams where him and I were included but each time either of us would end up cancelling I don't know about him but i did not cancel my plans for him instead I am desperate right now to see him once before I leave.

"Yaar nahi hu teri"
She said and walked out of my room

I laid down and with my utmost guts I called him
It rang but he did not pick it up, not once but thrice. He picked up in the fourth go.

Hello?

Ahh this voice i was dying to hear this voice for so long.

Ahh.. hello!
How are you?

I am good
How are you?

I am good

Yea

Yea

So?

So?

Why did you call??

Shit this so fucking awkward.

Oh yes why did I call?
I want to meet you.

Sorry?

I want to meet.

Okay
And why exactly?

You will get to know

What if I say I don't want to meet

Sorry?

I don't want to meet.

What do you mean Niel?
What's wrong with you?

Just tell me why you wanna meet
I am sure enough that it is not that huge
For us to meet

Will you come or not?
Yes or no?
If yes meet me at 'bhaskar's'
At 6 pm sharp
Bye.

And I disconnected before he could reply. Why the hell is he being so rude dude?

It is 5:30 I was ready to leave when I checked myself for the last time. This is the last time we are meeting, it needs to be special. I bought a bouquet of red roses, it costed my kidney.

I was waiting for him outside the Bhaskar's.

It is almost an hour now it's 7pm. I was so disappointed at that moment. What is wrong with him?

I was about to get back home when a very familiar voice called my name out.

I turned around to see him wearing his football jersey paired with not so short shorts.

I handed him the bouquet and before he could react I was already inside the cafe.
We sat down.

"So shall we order?"