Buffalord soldier

We start on the Edge, where Toothless is helping Fishlegs and Hiccup in Hiccup's workshop.

Hiccup: Ah, one second, bud. Okay, Toothless. Spark it up.

Fishlegs: Interesting material. Seems organic in nature.

Hiccup: Death Song Amber, hammered thin. This is strong enough to stare straight into the eyes of a Flightmare.

Fishlegs: Fascinating. May I?

Hiccup: Please. I insist.

Astrid enters Hiccup's workshop. She looks pale and worried.

Hiccup: Astrid, are you okay?

Ari: Did you see something on patrol?

Fishlegs: Hunters? Trapped Dragons? Viggo?

Tuffnut: Oh! I love this game. Okay, now it's my turn, everyone quiet. Astrid, is what you found bigger than a yak box?

Astrid: 'Subdued sounding' I found a fishing boat.

Tuffnut: 'Irritated' I'm supposed to guess before you tell me. Doesn't anyone know how to play? 'grinning slyly' But, just for the record, a boat is bigger than a yak box. So, I'll just score this one a win for the old T-Nut. Scratch one off in the Tuffnut column.

Ari: tuffnut be quiet

Astrid: It was just drifting out there. We went to take a closer look. But what we found inside it was...

Snotlout: Was what?

Astrid: Bodies. Skin was all pale and green. We got out of there as fast as we could.

Fishlegs: Survivors?

Astrid: One.

Hiccup: 'Gets up to go' Then we need to go back out there and help them. Toothless.

Astrid: 'reaches out to stop him' Hiccup, it's too late.

Fishlegs: Um, Hiccup, "pale green skin"? I hate to be the harbinger of doom, but--

Hiccup: I know what you're thinking Fishlegs, but--

Fishlegs: The Scourge of Odin.

Ari: Wow! Maybe let's keep that idea on the down-low, because --

Snotlout: Wait. Back it up. Did he say "Scourge of Odin"?

Hiccup: Yes, but there's no need to panic.

Snotlout: Right. No need to panic. The Scourge of Odin. Just the plague that tore through the Archipelago centuries ago, wiping out entire Viking villages! Yeah, why would we worry about that? Quick, Hookfang! I need a mask for my mouth.

Tuffnut: Well, that's a long time coming.

Snotlout: Very funny. I already feel short of breath.

Ruffnut: 'Declares' We must burn our clothes!

Tuffnut: No, no, no, no. No need to panic. I've got the answer for it. Wait for it. Bing. Oh yeah. 'Draws out a slice of moldy bread.'

Ruffnut: Moldy bread? Like that's gonna cure the scourge.

Tuffnut: That it will, sis. Once I had a really bad cold. So, I decided to eat some moldy bread. Don't ask me why, because I don't know. But, boom! Instantly cured. Okay, you scoff now, but one day, science will recognize my genius. They called old crazy Uncle Henrik "crazy."

Ruffnut: He is crazy, Tuffnut. He married his own beard.

Ari: (how and why)

Tuffnut: Mm-hm. Okay. Yes. Bad example. Let's go with your clothes burning plan. We'll keep them on you, just to be sure. Barf! Belch!