To New Insanity

Just like how Thanks to Them started, To New Insanity begins the same way. Back the Titan skull near the end of King's Tide. "Luz, I'm so happy I had you as a big sister," King said as he wehs Luz and the others to safety. As Luz screams King's name, the portal door closes and explodes. King with tears in his eyes says, "Goodbye." Those tears are whipped away as King is forced up into the air by his new BFF, who is laughing in absolved joy. "I'm free! At long last I'm free! [grabs King's hands, and spins him around]. Oh, this is the most joy I felt in ages! It's almost like the whole world is singing to my happiness!" Collector yelled as he threw stars all over the place. King looks down and hears what the singing Collector is talking about. Real screams of horror and agony as the citizens of the Boiling Isles try to escape. "Yeah, that's not singing," King said. "Whatever. So tell me, are you happy that the draining spell is flushed? Get it? Flushed?" Collector asked as he laughed. "Hahaha. Good one." King replied. "Oh, and how about Belos' plans going, down the drain? [laughs]. Ohh my puns never get old. Kind of like me. So, tell me more about your little game, The Owl House. I did my chore of stopping the spell, now you must reward me." Collector said. "Right. So, The Owl House is like, uh, a role-playing game." King replied. "So a fantasy adventure game?" Collector asked. "Exactly, but we're d a bunch of players. A whole island of them." King replied. Before King can explain more, Lilith Hooty-Coppers to the top of the Titan skull. "King! How is that? Why are you up there?" Lilith asked. "WHAT THE HOOT IS GOING ON?!" Hooty screamed. "Hmm, a whole island's worth you say?" Collector asked. "Hey! Kid! I have no idea who you are, but you are going to step off of my nephew!" Lilith yelled being the cool aunt she is. She flies up thanks to Hooty, but that's a fatal mistake. "That so-called nephew is my best friend! Hands off!!!" Collector yelled as he threw a sicker at Lilith. Lilith gasps, but Hooty, like the best character he is, protects Lilith by using his body as a shield. The sticker hits Hooty, who becomes a literal puppet. "[starts to fall]. What the? Hootsifer!" Lilith yelled before she too became a puppet. Both of them then disappear. "Did... did you turn them into puppets?!" King asked in horror. "Yeah. Pretty cool right?" Collector asked. "No! Not cool! Hurting people isn't part of the game!" King yelled. "Don't worry. They aren't hurt. Just chilling in our new house. [King watches as parts of the Titan skull become their new home]. I can explain more in detail later. In the meantime, let's add some more players to the game." Collector said menacingly.

    As the stars rain down on the chaos, Raine and Eda both wake up reunited. They both may have lived, but Eda has lost an arm. They both look up and see Collector spreading his joy.  Naturally, Eda takes action.  She goes into harpy mode and skyrockets up to Collector, who smiles in joy now that he is free.  Eda flies past the stars that fall.  Trying so hard to get back to her son.  But as she flies closer, she feels her curse taking over again.  It's coming back into effect.  Instead of stopping to drink apple blood, she only flies faster.  Using the last bit of time left to save King.  Before she can grab him, Collector turns around and gets frightened by Eda's attack.  He immediately grabs her by the finger and chucks her back down to the ground.  As soon as she crash lands on the floor, King wakes up from his sleep.  "Holy Titan!  I had the most insane dream.  Luz and her friends got stuck in the human realm, and I became best buds with some star kid, and I was then forced to wear clothes."  King said.  "Spoiler, that's no dream,"  Collector replied now awake.  He smiles at King happy to see his friend again.  "Oh right.  I forgot."  King said.  "How many times did you have this same dream?  Five?  Ten?  A million?"  Collector asked.  "It's only been three months, so not a million,"  King replied.  "You know my knowledge of Math is week.  That's all I have to say." Collector said. "Haha.  You and your puns. Still keeping it up after three months." King replied. "What can I say? I'm a funny guy."  Collector said as he accidentally falls out of bed.  Collector gets up.  "And a clumsy little fella."  Collector said, who then responds with a little giggle.