IAAF Space Marines

(A/N: I did not own Warhammer 40K, It's belong to the original owners. This is a version of Space Marines. But dangerous and advance than our world)

Motto/Quotes:

"What did you want?"

"Protect the Weak and Civilains against the barbarians"

"What is your target?"

"Fascist and Communist is our target! They're are a threat to democracy and they must been exterminated!"

"And what is your role?"

"Duty, Duty is our role"

"Then, Let the emperor of america guide you all against those who act violence, war and unspeaker crimes there committed! THE EMPEROR WILL NOT GIVE MERCY TO THOSE HERETICS AND BARBARIANS!!!! MAY THE IMPERIUM OF AMERICA SHOWN NO FEAR AGAINST EMENY!!!!! THOSE WHO SUPPORT THE CRIMES AND THE EVIL IDEOLOGY MUST BEEN EXTERMINATED AT THE FACE OF THE EARTH!!!! YOU!!!! YOU ARE THE SONS OF THE EMPEROR OF AMERICA!!!! YOU ARE THE FEARLESS SOLDIERS/SPACE MARINES THAT BROUGHT TO OUR EMENIES!!!!! YOU ARE THE PROTECTORS OF THE WORLD!!!!! MAY THE GODS BEEN WITH YOU!!!! MAY THE AMERICA EMPEROR BEEN WITH YOU!!!! FOR THE EMPEROR!!!!!"

"FOR THE EMPEROR!!!!!!!!!"

__________

Origin: In 2001, The Emperor decided to created the super soldier known as the space marine. After testing and attempts, The Space marine is finally created with fully advance weaponry and powerful armor. No normal bullet will penetrate the armor.

___________

Hostile that deem as threat to the Imperium and the people:

KKK

White Supremacist

Human Supremacist

Neo-Nazi

Neo-Communist

Peaceful Protects

Violent Riots

Antifa

Taliban

ISIS

Muslim Extremist

Hamas

Ultranationalist

Rogue Military Officials

Rogue Nation Leader

Slaves Traders

Beast Creatures (A.K.A Furries ಠ⁠_⁠ಠ)

Space Marine Infantry:

Ultramarines (Space Marine)