lost dreams

Had the idea for this for a few days now
And 12 am is the perfect time to write!

Still in another sate lmao

Anyways onto da storay

----------
Trevors POV

I flopped onto Derek and i's bed. "God, I hate setting up those challenges." I say, muffled by the mattress.

"I hate it too. And the fact that Kristal and Emily are fuckin assholes." Derek complains.

"For reallio." I sit up on the bed. "I wish we could host again."

"Yeah..."

It's silent for a while. I figured Derek had fallen asleep, since he'd laid his head on his pillow. But I was proven wrong when I heard him let out a shaky breath. It almost sounded like he was crying.

"Derek? You okay?" I ask, trying to get a peek at his face.

"Y-yeah. I'm fine." He says, holding back tears. Or, at least from the sound of it.

"Are you sure? I'm here if you need to talk about anything." He turns to me. I can see his eyes filling up with tears. I open my arms and he grabs onto me, burying his head into my chest. He started to cry even more.

We stayed like that for a good five minutes. Then, he lifted his head up.

"I'm sorry." He says, looking up at me.

"You don't have to apologize for having feelings. Now, tell me whats wrong." I say with a little laugh.

"I just... I fucked up. If I hadn't been stupid enough to suggest killing the animals, then we could've finished our season and hosted for even longer. Now we've lost our life-long dream to my stupid sister a-and-" He starts to sob again.

"It's not your fault. You just wanted this show to happen, and so did I. You may have gone a little... overboard, but that's in the past now. We've done our sentence, and now we're out. It's all in the past now."

"You... really think so?" He says.

"Of course! And also, you still have the rights to the show. Therefore, if Kristal doesn't give it back next season, then we can sue her for it!" I say with a devious smile.

Derek smiles. "That'd be awesome!" He hugs me. "Thanks babe. I don't know how you do it, but you always know how to make me feel better. I love you, Trev." He kisses me. We lock lips for about 10 seconds, a string of saliva connecting our lips.

"I love you too, Derek."

----
Hope yall liked this lmao

My stepsissy rated it "muy Bueno muy fsggito muy muy"

Yippe

Anyways ima go now

Byeeeeeee