Not your fault

There's no fucking trevek anywhere so i'm gonna have to make it happen ig UGHHHHHHHH I HAVE TO DO EVERYTHING MYSELF (joking but yeah where did the trevek go?)

anyways yuh let's go

---------------

It was over. Everyone had left the campgrounds. Riya had won the money, Jake won friends, and now everyone won a trip home. Everyone except Trevor and Derek, who were staying at Camp Tipiskaw to pack up everything for the new location. They were both taking a short break in the now old production tent, when Derek noticed Trevor looking kind of down-in-the-dumps. 

"You okay Trevy? I figured you'd be over the moon right now. Y'know, since we got our job back?" Derek asked him

Trevor looked up from staring at his shoes to answer Derek. "I am, trust me," He said, forcing a small smile. "But, there's something else on my mind."

"Well, what is it babe?" Derek questioned, putting his arm around Trevor caringly. 

"I... can't help but feel bad for what happened with Emily..." Trevor admitted. Derek raised a brow, confused. 

"Why? She got herself in that body cast, it was her who kicked the scorpions." 

"I could've stopped her sooner. I could've not gone along with her plan. But I did, and people either did or almost got hurt because of it." He wiped away a small tear. "I feel awful."

Derek stayed silent, wrapping his boyfriend into a calming embrace. "Hey, it's not your fault. She's the one who roped you into it for whatever reason because she was salty she got fired. At least we stopped her before things got out of hand, right?" 

Trevor sighed. "I guess. I just hope the contestants don't hate me for it," He said, hugging Derek back.

"Hell, if they were mad at anyone, they'd be mad at Emily for releasing those 10XL lobsters anyways." Derek joked, earning a giggle from his boyfriend. "Now, come on. I think our break has been long enough. We gotta go to the new site and get those old creepy clown-heads cleaned up." 

"Ugh, I hate those things. So... weird." Trevor said, cringing a little while of one.

Derek chuckled as he stood. "What, you afraid they're gonna bite ya, Trevy?" He teased. 

"What? N-no!" Trevor protested. Derek bursted out with laughter, that laughter speading to Trevor. "Shut up!" He exclaimed, softly slugging Derek in the arm. "Let's just go." 

Derek took Trevor's hand, and they both walked out of the tent, ready to pack up and finally host again. Host together, just like the good old days. 

And boy were they both excited for that.

-----------------

Holy shit i'm so excited for the new season adsjkhadkjhadskadskhj

AND THE TREVEK SPINOFF OMFGGGGGGGGG

BUT MOSTLY THE NEW SEASON BECAUSE WE GET MORE THAN 15 MINUTES OF TREVEK AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The Trevek haters on Discord can stay mad I will griddy all over them

Hopefully they aren't background characters like in S1

Anyways ima go now

DCGC chapter coming tomorrow, not tonight sadly because my computer wants to be a stupid slow bitch HOLY FUCK STOP POPPING UP WITH THE STUPID ASS "yOu HaVe AnOTHer ReViSiOn oF tHiS ChApTeR" NO I DO NOT YOU FUCKING WHORE

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee