Chapter 6

"Hey Liv. It's me. I was just calling to let you know that we missed you today at the office... I missed you..." He admits and clears his throat, "I can't wait to see you tomorrow..I hope you sleep better tonight. Goodnight.." he hesitates for a moment before pulling the phone away and hanging up the call.

He was reluctant to tell her about the lecherous thoughts that had crossed his mind when she first asked, but he hadn't realized how much he wanted to tell her, deep down, until the opportunity was taken away by an abrupt vibration of a phone call.
----

Her alarm goes off and she smacks the top of it. She didn't sleep at all last night. She can't stop thinking about his words, what he said, or more so what he would have said if Fin hadn't interrupted.

She had even dreamed about it and woke up when she realized that she drenched her sheets, and not from sweat.

She feels a throbbing between her legs as she remembers the fantasy of his wet warm tongue on her sensitive nob of flesh.

She's wet again and quickly hurries to take a shower.

It's not part of her normal routine but nothing has been part of her normal routine since he came by her apartment drunk.

She pins her hair in a clip and adjusts the water to a good temperature. She slips off her nightgown and hops in.

The cool water hits her skin and her head falls back, a delighted groan almost escaping her lips.

She grabs her soap and begins lathering herself up.

She's a bit ripe, covered in her own juices from the night before and from just minutes ago.

She reaches down and washes herself her inner thighs and the surrounding area.

She spreads some soap across the top of herself, just above her slit and her mind wanders back to Elliot's tongue, in her dream he had licked her all over, teased her in tantalizing ways until she couldn't take it anymore.

She rinses the soap from her hands and body and slides her hand back down.

She slips a finger between her folds and closes her eyes.

She drags it up and down her slit quietly moaning his name. "Mmm Elliot.." she moaned.

No one would ever know.

----
"Thank you for gracing us with your presence Olivia." Munch jokes from his desk and Olivia's eyes naturally find Elliots and he's smiling up at her, head still tilted down towards the paper on his desk.

She was surprised that he was early today.

Or maybe she was late?

She checks the time on her wristwatch.

Nope. He's early.

"Early bird catches the worm?" She asks and his smile widens.

"Something like that." He says, reaching for his cup of coffee.

"Anything I need caught up to speed on?" She asks and Fin pulls a paper from his desk. "Sketch. From the Central park attack."  He says holding it up and walking it over to her.

They spend the day trying to catch up on paperwork while waiting on leads and avoiding eye contact, or at least Olivia is.

Elliot on the other hand has wondering eyes and she occasionally feels his foot deliberately brush her leg under the desk and she can't help but look up every time he does it, every time that bright charming smile greeting her.

"Hey guys, no more goofing off, we got a lead. Just got a call from a diner who says they think the guy in the sketch is a regular during their morning rush." Cragen says, leaning around the door and holding himself up with one hand on the doorframe.