Chapter 9

Her finger traces circles across his chest slipping off of the Henley and hitting his bare chest where a couple of buttons are undone.

His skin is red, bright red like he had laid out in the sun too long.

The contrast to his bright baby blues sends shivers up her spine.

His skin is sizzling hot to the touch.

"You're self conscious.." she mutters rubbing her thumb back and forth on the bright hot skin, "But your chest.." she lays her hand flat against it and his breath hitches, "your chest turns me on every time I see it. Sometimes I wanna rip the buttons off of all your shirts so that I can always see it." She says, tugging gently on his buttons. 

She pulls on the material a couple of times "Off." She says and he looks at the shirt then at her. "Take it off. " She says but her voice isn't firm. It's soft, sweet; assuring.

He swallows and crosses his arms in front of him, grabbing the hem of his shirt and slowly lifting the material over his head.

When it's off he stares at the ground.

She can see scars, from times that he's been shot, from things she has no idea about.

When she places her hand back on his chest he leans back slightly, almost as if he's trying to get away but she thinks he's more anxious than anything.

She places a kiss on his collarbone and then on his shoulder.

She can see his cock straining against his jeans and she wants to pull it out.

She wants to see it.

She stared at his cock today alone more than she has any man's ever yet she still hasn't seen it laid out and bare in all its glory.

She kisses across his shoulder and walks around to his back.

She places some more kisses there between his shoulder blades and each one he swears is placed strategically

For someone who's self conscious about his chest and arms, he's taking great pleasure in the way that she's kissing them.

She searches his body like a road map.

More scars on his back.

"Your shoulders and your neck are so thick, I've fantasized about how hot it would be to feel your shoulders under my legs." She says, placing kisses across his back and across the top of his shoulders.

She moves back to his chest and traces a hand across his collarbone then down across his sternum, before finally tracing each line of his abs.

"I've wanted to do this since the first moment I saw you shirtless." She confesses, squatting down and placing kisses across the tight chiseled muscles.

His head falls back and his hand finds its way into her hair.

He rubs her scalp and tries to hold in the moans that are trying to escape his lips as she places kisses just above the tight blue material he can't wait to take off.

"Li--liv." He stutters.

His pants are now becoming painful and he needs to loosen them.

"Yes..?" She says looking up at him with a flirtatious smile and a look in her eyes that makes him want to rip her to her feet and bend her over right there.

He swallows hard. "The-the pants." He manages.

She looks down at them "Yeah..?" She asks "I need.. relief." He manages and she can't help but smile. "These pants..?" She asks, sliding her mouth down and placing a few kisses over his aching erection. "Please." He begs.