Chapter 12

He pours a drizzle of beer into her mouth and she pulls her head away and swallows it.

It seems ridiculous and cheesy and childish but they both secretly love it.

"Thanks." She says with a smile wiping some beer that's dripping down her lip.

"You're welcome." He replies bringing it up to his lips and taking another drink.

He's leaning against the counter and she can't help but look at his forearms and the thick veins that run through them.

She feels that throbbing between her legs, the throbbing he just stirred up between his tongue in the bedroom and his fingers in front of the fridge.

How many times is too many times.

Their eyes are locked together and neither of them are moving but they both know what the other is thinking by the looks of desire they're exchanging.

He abruptly sets the beer bottle down and grabs her and kisses her without a word.

Her hand lands on his back and she drags her nails all the way up it and across his neck.

He abruptly grabs her hands and pulls them away, panting loudly.

"What's wrong?" She asks and he tries to catch his breath.

"Nothing.. um.." he mumbles and she shakes her head confused, trying to get him to use his words as he holds her wrists in his hands.

He looks down.

"I'm sorry um.." he mutters

"What..?" She asks. "What is it.?"

"I don't know. That... Did.. things. To me." He says.

"Things?"

"You know...things." he looks down.

"Be more specific."she says.

And he sighs because God he knows why she's repeating all of his words back to him but he needs her to not right now.

"It felt so good I almost ..." He looks down and tries to control the burning urge to shove her against the counter and take her right there.

"Almost what?" She asks, slightly confused but more intrigued.

He feels embarrassed.

So embarrassed he doesn't want to say it.

More embarrassed than he was about being self conscious.

"What..?" She asks, running a nail along the side of his neck.

"Talk to me." She says but her voice isn't cocky or playful now, it's soft and assuring.

"I almost..." He clears his throat. "I almost came."

Her eyes go wide. She doesn't know exactly what she was expecting but it wasn't that.

"You almost--" she looks down, utterly shocked.

"Yeah.." he says completely humiliated.

He removes his hands from the place they had taken on her hips and moves around her.

He walks down the hallway without a word and heads towards the bathroom.

"Where are you going?" She asks, following closely behind him.

"I just need a minute." He opens the door to the bathroom and she's right behind him.

"Just give me a minute.." he says and when he realizes that it sounded harsh his eyes soften "Please.." he says and she takes a step back and lets out a small sigh.