Chapter 11

They're both panting and trying to catch their breath.

She settles her body on top of his chest.

His heavy breathing is blowing her hair around and she tilts her head closer to his shoulder.

"I think I need a drink." He manages through a cough. "I'm parched." He moves to get up but she stops him. "No don't go." She pleads. "Stay." Her heads still on his chest and she's looking up at him with those beautiful brown eyes that he's a sucker for.

"Only a minute." He says wrapping one arm around her back and rubbing the small of her back while one rests on her scalp.

He lowers his head and smells her hair.

"You always smell so good." He says running his fingertips across the top of her head where her forehead meets her scalp, each time lifting them and starting over at the same spot on her skin.

She takes a big whiff of his chest.

"You too." She whispers.

"Did you buy a new cologne?" She thinks of how she swears she smelled this particular cologne for the first time the other day.

Busted. No use in lying.

"Yeah.." he says, blue eyes meeting with hers.

She can't help but think about how it was the day after their kiss that she smelled it for the first time.

"Trying to impress me?" She jokes, placing a kiss on his chest.

"Maybe." He replies and she lifts her head and rears it back to look at him better.

"Really?" She asks with a chuckle.

"It worked didn't it?" He replies smugly.

"You're such an ass." She jokes lifting herself off him and rolling her eyes.

As soon as she gets her feet below her she feels a tug on her arm and falls back in the bed.

"Where do you think you're going?" He jokes pulling her in for a kiss.

"I thought you wanted a drink." She replies with a smile.

"I did.. but then I saw your butt." He says and she cackles.

"So you're just not thirsty now?" She jokes and he rolls her onto her back.

"Oh no I'm thirsty, but I've got all I need to drink right here."

He places a single kiss on her stomach before abruptly sinking his tongue into her slit. "Jesus." She clenches the bed sheet in her hands and tries to squirm away.

"Mm someone's sensitive." He voices and slips his tongue across her wetness again, lapping it up.

"El.." she begs, pushing at his head.

"Mm I thought you liked my tongue?" He says running it up her slit and then up to her belly button. She whimpers loudly.

"You're such an ass." She huffs.

"I do like your tongue.. I'm just.. still sensitive."

"I just wanted to taste you again." He says, and she can't help but feel a tad turned on.

But she's still too sensitive and sore from their last 2 rounds.

She looks down and sees that he's hard again

"Again..?" She says. "That's impressive." He shrugs it off

"I waited for 8 years." He counters "and you're laying there naked." He jokes reaching over to roll her nipple between 2 fingers.