CH 21: IS VANSH ILL?

AUTHOR

    AUTHOR

Vansh took a deep breath and laid on the bed.

Did he laughed? How can Vansh Raguvanshi laugh?

This question was making him maniac. He still remembered how JK use to say 'even Charlie Chaplin can't make you smile and laughing is a far away thing.'

He himself didn't knew when was the last time he laughed or even smile. Laughing or smiling is prohibited in the profession he was in.

Satvika, Anaya or any other girl had tried hard but were never able to make him smile. But Ragini who meant nothing, just by a mere expression was able to do it.

"How did I laughed?" He asked to himself.

"But her face was worth laughing. She looked cute though. Hellllllllllllllllll. Vansh what are you thinking." He thought.

He tossed himself on the bed. Soon the night turned into a bright day but Vansh's eyes didn't got its sleep.

He groaned in frustration and got up from his bed. Getting ready in his black Armani suit he went downstairs.

Taking steps forward his eyes fell on the women who was the reason for his sleepless night.

She was sitting on a chair cladded in faded blue kurti and dupatta. Her hairs were tried in a messy bun letting her locks to play with her. She was lost in the conversation with Sharda.

When her eyes fell on him she stopped.

"Good morning Cheif." Sharda wished him and he nodded.

He sat on the chair with his stern face.

"This man is actually bipolar. He was laughing last night and now he is sitting like had just eaten some Karela (bitter gourd)." She huffed her thoughts.

"Did something happen?" Ragini being Ragini asked.

He raised his eyes. "What?"

"Is something wrong? You looked changed." She asked in concern.

"Yes, everything is wrong." He stumped his fist on the table.

"What's the problem?" She flinched.

"You. You are the problem." He stood up throwing the plates.

"What? What have I done? What happen overnight monster? Last night we were having so calmed conversation. You were laughing so hard..." She was yelling her point when they heard a loud bang.

They turned to find JK standing next to a broken vase. JK'S face was paled. He stood motionless with eyes widened.

"JK beta are you okay?" Sharda went near him. He looked at her and then like a maniac looked at Vansh.

"Come inside." Sharda took him and made him sit in a chair.

"Did she say laughed?" He asked with same wide eyes and Sharda nodded.

"Fuck I would surely faint. My bestfriend, the most dangerous criminal, Vansh Raguvanshi, the lethal Spade Ace laughed." He gulped the water to digest the words.

"Surely you guys are bestfriends. Both have the same mental problem." She rolled her eyes.

"Shut up." Vansh growled.

"You shut up." She yelled making JK'S eyes pop out.

"Don't you dare use that tone on me. I am not like other men in your life." He snarled.

"You can never be like the man in my life. My Adi is a diamond." She pressed a sarcastic smile.

"He is just a asshole."

"And you are the shit which comes out from it." She deadpanned. All this was been watched my popped eyes by JK. The earth his feet slipped.

"My head is spinning. I can't believe it." Jk stood up and checked Vansh's forehead.

"You didn't tell me you are ill. Vansh we need to go to a hospital." He said. Surely he was ill because Vansh Raguvanshi was a lethal man. He didn't even spare them who raises thier eyes infront of them. But he was sparing a girl who was yelling on him.

"So you are ill." Ragini mumbled.

"I am not ill. And what are you doing here?" Vansh crossed his arms around his torso.

"I came here to inform you about the shipment but I saw she was yelling at you and she said you laughed. I felt like the ground swept under my feet. Vansh Raguvanshi allowed someone to yell at you!! Surely you are ill."

"Stop being dramatic." Vansh glared at him.

"Maybe he is right. Maybe you are ill." Ragini spoke up. Last night he was behaving very nicely and now he was all a monster. All this signs showed that he was ill.

"Yes I am ill now happy. And the reason is your irritating behavior." He rolled his eyes.

"This man's attitude." She curled her fist. Rage filled inside her.

"So do you want me to apologize to you?"

"No keep your Sorry to yourself."

"I will it is too precious to be wasted on a person like you." She flipped her hair.

"This girl is so irritating," he growled under his breath. "JK let's go." He wore his shades and walked followed by JK.

"You were seriously laugh..." JK was about to ask went Vansh intrupped him. "Shut up."

Ragini huffed and fell on the couch. "Such a heartless jerk." She mumbled.

The whole day passed like a wind.

                            A NOVEL BY DIVYA THAKUR

Hello guys. So this chapter was really short but I promise I will try to publish another in two days.

So enjoy!!! You have said you like Ragini. Hmmm. I like her too😁😁😁.

But what about my boys?☹☹

By the way do you guys want to know Aditya and Ragini's love story?

And comment your thoughts.

WITH LOVE
YOURS
DIVYA THAKUR