Maanga hai tujhe (part 1)

Present day

Khoobsurat itni ki jo dekhe bas dekhta hi reh jaye,
Saaf dil itni ki dushman ko bhi kabhi chot na pahunchaye,
Pyaar bhari nazar se jo use dekhe,
Dunya uske liye luta de...
Par kya koi hai jo use bhi toot kar chaahe??

Raavi skipped to Pandya Niwas early in the morning. The sun hadn't yet risen when she had. She smiled secretively as she reached the door of the house. Dhara di was sure to have woken up. She knocked. And the door was opened by Dhara within two minutes. Dhara's puzzlement melted into a soft smile as she saw Raavi standing on the doorstep.

"Dhara diiii!" Raavi squealed excitedly and hugged Dhara. "Kaisi hain aap?"

"Main theek hoon bacche! Pan tu? Itne savere? Sab theek che?"

"Haan Dhara di!" Raavi replied. "Woh aaj..." She began but looked down shyly. Dhara smiled at her in confusion.

"Kya hua?" Dhara asked. Raavi looked towards the cots where the three younger Pandya brothers were sleeping. Dhara turned back and then smiled as she turned towards Raavi again. "Dev ke liye aayi hai?" Raavi looked away shyly. "Aaj koi special din hai jo itni subah subah aa gayi? Aaj uska birthday to nahin hai. To fir?"

"Woh... Dhara di... Maine suna hai ki kuch vrat rakhungi to mujhe bhi man chaha saathi mil jayega. Aur aaj mera pehla vrat hoga to suna hai, jiske liye ye rakh rahi hoon, usi ke saath saari rasam karne se, aur zyada effective hoga. Isliye main yahan aa gayi!" Raavi informed her shyly. Dhara smiled at the girl. She liked Raavi a lot. Raavi was a sweet and simple soul and Dhara enjoyed her company.

"Theek che. Tu karle apne mann ki murad poori. Fir qismat mein jo likha hai woh mil hi jaayega." Dhara told her sweetly as she brought Raavi in.

"Itni subeh subeh? Yahan kya kar rahi hai?" Suman asked Raavi who Smiled widely and turned to look towards the cots once again. Dhara laughed as Suman shook her head in exasperation. There was obsession and then there was Raavi. "Chalo samajh gayi." Suman replied and wheeled her chair away. Dhara laughed once again at the besotted look Raavi gave to the occupants of the cots and went towards the kitchen.

Raavi went straight towards the cots.

"Dev!!!" She shouted excitedly. All the three occupants were rudely awakened. Krish fell off his cot. Shiva mumbled something angrily and Dev just removed the blanket and watched her pleadingly. The sun hadn't yet risen and she was here to irritate them. Dev shook his head as he closed his eyes. "Utho na Dev! Mujhe tumhari help chahiye!" Raavi chirped.

"Aye Maami ki behen ki beti! Kuch to sharam kar! Subah subah mun utha kar aa jaati hai apni kaddu jaisi shakal lekar! Zra sa to soch! Normal log is time pe sote hain!" Shiva ranted angrily. Raavi huffed.

"O! Excuse me! Kaddu kise bola? Main Somnath ki sabse sundar ladki hoon! Kaddu hoga tu! Aur mere is excitement ki aadat daal le! Mujhe yahin aana hai shaadi ke baad! To abhi se tayyar ho ja! Waise bhi aaj mujhe tujhse koi jhagda nahin karna." Raavi replied. Shiva growled and got off his cot. He wasn't going to get anymore sleep now because of this alarm clock. She could give the roosters a run for their money. She was the most effective alarm clock there ever was. Ugh!

"Aa gayi mera din barbaad karne!" He mumbled as he walked away towards the bathroom. Meanwhile Krish was watching them both drowsily from the floor.

"Aur lado. Time wime to kuch nahin dekhte. Bas shuru ho jate ho!"

"Krish! Hone wali bhabhi ko aise kon kehta hai Hmm!?" Raavi admonished sweetly. Dev made a face. He needed to get far away from this drama. He couldn't bear this so early in the morning. He needed at least three more hours of sleep if he had to take on cheerful Raavi today. His day was already not going good. So the moment Raavi turned towards the kitchen, Dev picked up his pillow and blankets and rushed upstairs. He would come down later.