Maanga hai tujhe (part 3)

Shiva separated from Raavi and smiled at her gently. Raavi had never seen this smile before. She smiled back at him. Her eyes were already filling with tears at the tenderness in his eyes.

"Ab teri aankhen ganga jamuna kyun bahane lagi? Somnath mein paani ki kami ho gayi hai jo tu samaj seva karne lag gayi hai?" Shiva asked roughly. She sniffled and shook her head.

"Yaqeen nahin aa raha hai ki jis ki mannaten main pichle do saal se maang rahi hoon, woh finally mujhe mil raha hai!" Raavi replied as she watched his face. Shiva smiled.

"Gadhedhi!" He shook his head and then turned towards their kite which seemed to be flying high even now. "Waise woh Maami ka idea copy kar liya tune, haan?"

"Haan! Ab Maasi majboor ho jayengi humara rishta karane ke liye. Poore Somnath mein khabar phel chuki hai. To kon aayega mere liye rishta lekar unke ghar?" Raavi asked mischievously. "Maasi ka paintra unhi par wapas azmaya hai!" She laughed. Shiva smiled at her. She looked beautiful.

"Acchi lag rahi hai..." He told her softly. She stilled. He had never complimented her before.

"Janti hoon. Somnath ki sabse zyada khoobsurat ladki hoon main!" She declared. He shook his head.

"Chal... Ab tera patang udane ka sapna poora ho gaya hai na? Kisi ne dekh liya to tera plan chopat ho jayega!" Shiva said. Raavi smiled at the way he was making sure she wasn't caught.

"Par Shiva! Patang?" Raavi didn't want to leave it behind.

"Patang ke peeche bhaagi to samajh lena ki woh Maami sab samajh jayegi. Chal!" Shiva said as he placed the charkha on the ground, before placing a heavy stone over it and pulled her away from the spot gently. "Maami ke ghar pahunchne se pehle tujhe pahunchna hai! Warna uski shak ki sui sabse pehle tujhi par aa ke thehregi!" Shiva told her. She chuckled.

"Meri Maasi ko bahut aache se jaanta hai tu." She said and pinched his cheeks. He shook her hand off and narrowed his eyes at her.

"Aaj to bahut maza aaya hai na Maa?" Dhara asked as she walked happily with her family.

"Haan aur nahin to?" Suman asked joyously. "Bas woh patang kis ne udayi, samajh nahin aa raha!" Suman said as she wondered. "Kis ne ki hogi yeh harkat?"

"Haan Maa! Soch to main bhi rahi hoon! Shiva bhi abhi tak wapas nahin aaya." Dhara said as her eyes searched for Shiva, who had gone to find the culprit but still wasn't back. "Aur ab to Krish bhi nahin dikh raha."

"Abhi to yahin tha." Gautam said as he looked around.

"Yeh tum bhaiyon ko kya ghayab ho jane ki beemari lag gayi hai!?" Suman asked while holding the edge of her saree. "Ek ke baad ek bas nikal jaate ho." She shook her head. "Upar se woh titli bhi ghayab hai subah se."

"Haan! Main bhi use bahut miss kar rahi hoon. Uski badbad se saara ghar goonj uthta hai." Dhara said as she laughed.

"Kahin Maami ne use Shiva se door rakhne ke liye ghar mein to band nahin kar diya?" Dev asked, startled. They all came to a stop.

"Yeh mumkin hai!" Suman nodded and frowned at Gautam. "Us kaagdi ka koi bharosa nahin hai." She shook her head in irritation. "Yeh Shiva kuch bole to main koi qadam uthaun is rishte ke liye. Pan woh to chuppi saadhe baitha hai."

"Haan Maa pan ye to sochiye ki pehle jaise chid kar mana karta tha, ab to nahin kar raha na?" Dhara mused.

"Haan so to hai." Suman nodded.

"Maa! bhabhi!" They heard Krish before they saw him. He was running towards them with a kite.

"Arre kya hua?" Suman asked as she placed a hand over her heart. Her children were giving her mini heart attacks. She gulped. At this rate she would reach her grave before she saw any weddings of her children, forget seeing her grandchildren.