Thaw The Ice, Await The Next Fight

Wukong ducked down, avoiding the prince's spear. Nezha twisted his body, teeth bared as he blasted forward. The king huffed, deflecting each hit as quickly as he could, "Nezha, hey! You need to come back, bud!" This should've been me, Nezha should've had nothing to do with her magic!

Blue eyes narrowed, and the prince nearly head-butted the monkey, sending him back, "Hey! Rude! Nezha, please let's just--" He dived forward, ice formed over his fingertips like claws. He aimed towards his face, and Wukong pursed his lips and screwed his eyes shut.

Violet flames swept over the possessed prince's skin, causing him to flinch and the ice stretching across his hands to melt into cool vapor. Clawed hands pushed against Nezha, making him stumble. Wukong turned towards Macaque, smiling broadly, "Macaque!" The shadow user grinned in return, "Greetings, your majesty."

Nezha stumbled forward, lips turned into a stern frown. He lurched forward, and this time the king was accompanied by his warrior and his flames.

---

MK huffed, glaring down at the Thrall. He twirled his staff, content with himself as he glanced up at the mech.

Lady Bone Demon was above him, her eyes bright red and angry, "You CANNOT defeat destiny!" Her hair flowed against the icy win, her gaunt face twisted in rage. MK stood tall, a calm expression washing over his face, "You know what? I'm getting pretty tired of that word." Destiny.

Yeah, right.

So far everything in their lives had been unpredictable. Macaque shouldn't have had the fire. He shouldn't have survived the flames, yet he was fighting. MK shouldn't even be alive with how often he brushed up with death, but here he stood. Monkey King shouldn't have even existed, and yet he was training MK to live up to his full potential.

Destiny was nothing more than a wacky prediction with a wave of a hand. And honestly, MK wasn't going to listen to some ice queen over a king who's defied odds. The brunette smirked, closing his eyes as he summoned a large amount of his magic.

Bits of metal and debris suddenly merged together, building up steadily into a mech. It stood tall, gleaming in the blue light.

---

Mei and Red Son weaved along the mech, grinning to each other as the fire demon transported them into the Monkey Mech.

MK gasped, glancing at them both, "Guys! You're here!" The pair grinned, looking out the window, "Let's BLAST THAT WITCH!" The hero laughed, his Mech reacting by taking a step back and bracing itself.

"Is everyone ready?" Mei and Red Son hummed, and MK threw his staff down against the ground, enlarging it. Gold exploded out like a gentle breeze, washing over everyone.

---

Nezha gasped, the gold pushing out the cold. He stumbled, and familiar arms caught him. A freckled face came into view, and he smiled unconsciously, "Wukong..." The king beamed, "Greetings, Nezha." He then looked over at the warrior, a light glint in his tired eyes, "Go."

Macaque gave a feral grin as he dipped into the shadows, various flaming clones weaving out as they spread the message to the team as a whole.

---

Tang grounded himself, exhaling as a golden seal appeared beneath his feet. The shadow clones had made their message clear; Back up MK.

Magic poured from all around them, Sandy had even let go momentarily. They watched in awe as the mech glowed, increasing in size. Nezha roared, sending rings to boost the robot's feet. Savage flames moved down the mech's arms, the young hero's voice was loud and clear.