~Chapter 2~

Back at it again..

Dally's POV:

I saw how y/n cried, I found myself feeling bad for her. Darry would of skinned me if I let anything else happen to her. God Randy was so disgusting with his dirty hands all over her body.. it just infuriates me.

Sode calmed her down and got her a drink. Steve came inside sweating, he used a little towel to wipe his sweat and looked at y/n for a second before raising a brow. He looked at me and gave me a questioning look.

"Socs. L'll explain it to ya' later with the others." I said as I opened the drink for her quickly and swiftly so she could have her drink. She grabbed it and drank it empty. Wow, drank it faster than how I drink my beers now.. Steve stayed and they both tried to cheer up y/n while I took a drag from my cigarette. I stared at them as they cheered her up. If was working. Two-bit stopped by and walked in. He looked at them cracking jokes, he decided to join in not knowing what they were doing. But with Steve and Two-bit cracking jokes it was making her have to gasp for air while she laughed. I grinned at them and decided to grab a drink for myself.

Y/n's POV:

I was laughing hard enough that it was making my stomach hurt like hell. I tried to breath, begging them to stop cracking so many jokes but they kept on going. I noticed Dally get a drink, he was grinning at me laughing so much. 

"Stop!!" I protested, Soda pat my back and chuckled as I laughed and laughed even more. I hadn't laughed so much in years!

"Alright guys, stop the jokes, she'll get sumthin' if she doesn't stop." Soda spoke as he chuckled a little more.

~

After a while, me and Dally started walking back home from the DX station. Two-bit said he was going to stay with Soda and Steve for a few more minutes, so we left. Dally said he needed to stop at Buck's for a moment.

He got to Buck's, I could hear the music blasting from inside.. looks like Buck was having a party. Me and Dally went inside, passing the crowd of people in our way. I looked at everyone, most of the boys around my age were staring at me. Some even down at my ass. I got uncomfortable once again and caught up to Dally as we then went upstairs to his bedroom I believe. God I hate these stupid perverts.. always staring at me like I'm some sort of price..

"Alright, here. Get comfortable I need to get something from downstairs aswell, doll." Dally said as he looked up at me and smiled slightly, grabbing a shirt as he started taking off his jacket and placed it on his bed, right next to me. I sat on the bed next to the jacket as he walked out while taking off his shirt with another different shirt in his hand. I looked at the jacket and I could definitely smell that cologne he was wearing. I hesitated, but I grabbed the jacket and put it on. His room was freezing for sure. Did he have air conditioner in here? Wow.

I saw him walk back in with a black shirt on now, he looked at me and raised a brow.

"Ey, who told you, you could have my jacket?" He said in annoyence as he looked inside a cabinet for something. Then closed it back at he glanced over at me.

"Dal, your room is freezing cold! And I like it, so I'm keeping it." I said with a smile, he shook his head and grinned at me.

"Whatever you say, doll." He mumbled as he took my hand in a gentle matter and took me downstairs. I couldn't help but think about how charming he was. He might be rude to others sometimes, but I haven't seen him be so rude to me..

We went downstairs and as we walked through the crowd again, I felt a hard smack on my ass, making me yelp and grip onto Dallas' hand. He turned to lookout at me and the guy who stood behind me. He raised his hands up infront of his chest in defense as if he didn't do it. I turned to look at the guy in anger and punched him hard in the guts, making him gasp for air as I punched hard enough to reach his lunges. I grinned devilishly and walked away with Dallas who glared at the guy and then looked back at me, quite amazed with my strength.