~Chapter 6~

Y/N's POV:

I woke up hearing some people talking, Dallas wasn't in my arms anymore, but I had my bra on again.

I turned over and looked over to see who was talking.. I saw Pony sitting on the bed with me whole Johnny stood there.

Dally had a gun in his hands and passed it to Johnny.

"Hey don't point that thing at me, alright? It's loaded." I heard Dally say. I was confused on what was going on. Sitting up on the bed, Dally noticed me and sat on the bed next to me.

"Hey doll, go back to sleep alright? I'm just dealing with something right now." He reassured, caressing my cheek with his thumb. I smiled at him and just moved over a little and wrapped my arms around him from behind as he was sitting on the edge.

"I don't feel like it.. I can't sleep alone like this now." I mumbled, he smiled at me and turned to the other two. Pony looked confused..

"Wait-.. are you and my sister-.." Pony said, trailing off as he stared at me. Noticing I was shirtless.. looks like he didn't notice because I had a blanket over me when I woke up.

"Yea.. we got together just then, in the drive in." I mumbled softly, placing my head against the warmth of his neck, kissing it softly and humming. God he was so warm!

"Well.. good for you two! Though I don't know what Darry will say about this.." Pony said, Johnny looked a little nervous too. He placed the gun in his pocket and hid it.

"I ain't gon be the one to tell Darry. He'll bust my head in!" Dally said, I smiled at him and slowly started to fall asleep on his back.

"Well, you two should get going. I want you to take a train to windrixville and go to an abandoned church up on Jay Mountain, alright?" Dally said, they both agreed and Dally told me to lay back down for a moment before he came back.

I whined at him about it and he only laughed at me a little and went down with Pony and Johnny. After 2 damn motherfucking minutes he came back up.

"Took you long enough.." I groaned in annoyance. Grabbing him and pulling him down on the bed when he got close enough. He chuckled and placed a soft kiss on my forehead.

"I was only gone for a minutes or so, no big deal, doll." He said.. as if it wasn't a big deal! CAUSE IT WAS.

"I was a big deal!" I whined, holding him close as he rested his head on my chest again and sighed softly, he caressed my hip a little, squishing it every now and then..

I couldn't help but to feel curious on why Dally has sent Pony and Johnny to Windrixville. What trouble did they get into now?

"Hey.. Dally.." I mumbled softly, he hummed in response.

"Why are Pony and Johnny going to Windrixville?" I asked softly, he opened his eyes and looked up to me. He moved his hand so he was cupping my ass. I blushed at him a little, still waiting for his response.

"Johnny killed a soc. He said the soc was going to drown Pony and they came and asked me for help. I gave em' some money and a gun then sent them to Windrixville to an abandoned church up in a mountain where they won't be found."

He explained, I was.. surprised. Johnny? The sweet little Johnny who wouldn't dare to even hurt anybody? Killed a soc?"

"Johnny? He actually killed a soc? I find that hard to believe, but l'll take this serious for now." I mumbled, resting my head back down and running my fingers through Dallas' hair. It was soft and beautiful.

Imagine life without Dally? No. I'd kill myself if in another life I found out that I could live like this if Dallas was in that other life. Hope that makes sense.