~Chapter 4~

I heard a little knock on my door. "Y/n..? Please let me in-.. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to.." I heard Darry said behind the door. I only sniffled and cried more as I wanted him to just go away. I wanted nothing to do with Darry right now. I hate his damn anger issues and his over protectiveness. I get that I could get sent to a girls home and never be able to come back. But he needs to calm down..

"Please, y/n!" He begged, I only cried as I covered my ears, not wanting to hear his voice at the moment.. I rubbed my cheek, it burned, he slapped me so hard.. I slowly got up and went towards my desk, a mirror sat on the desk and against the wall, I looked at my face and I could see just how red it was. God it hurt so bad.. the pain was throbbing so much.

I heard another knock on the door. "Y/n..? It's Soda.. could you let me in..?" He Soda asked, I sniffled a little and hesitated as I walked over to the door. "Is Darry out there..?" I asked, seeing if it wasn't a trick, even though Soda would never do such thing to me.

"No, I promise it's just me, he went back to the living room." Soda spoke, I slowly opened the door, it creaked a little and peeked out to see Soda standing there alone. He slid past the door and I closed and locked it again. He grabbed me and pulled me into a hug. "N/n, you know Darry didn't mean that.." Soda spoke in a soft tone, I cried onto his chest as I wrapped my arms around him. He picked me up and placed me the bed while still hugging him.

He laid down on my bed with me next to him. We cuddled with each other for a moment. "Could you please try and forgive him? I know he's always been hard on Ponyboy and stuff.. but he's very over protective over you because you're our only sister. Since Darry was young he always wanted a sister. And he can't afford to lose you, n/n." Soda said softly, I nodded slightly and closed my eyes for a moment. "L'll think about it." I mumbled, drifting off to sleep, tired from all the crying.

———————————————————————————

Later in the evening.

———————————————————————————

I woke up later on, my eyes fluttered as I slowly arose from the bed and sat up, someone was sleeping next to me and I had my hand under them. I thought it was Soda, then I looked at his face..Dallas.

I moved my hand from underneath him, he was sleeping, looking quite peaceful. Never thought I'd see him look so calm. I felt his hands go around my waist and pulled me towards him as he let out a hum.

My chest was against his, and my face just inches away from his. I looked down at his lips for a moment and gulped.. they looked quite.. soft. I ran my fingers through his hair and fixed it a little..

"Hey doll.. did ya' nap good" he said as he slowly opened his eyes and stared at mine. I felt my face heat up a little and damn I just couldn't take my eyes away. "Y-yea.. it was pretty good.. calmed me down a little." I mumbled, accidentally stuttering. I looked away from him, his arms still wrapped around my waist.

"Let go, will ya? I need to know what time it is." She mumbled as she tried to push him away but he wouldn't let her go.

"Dallas!" She whined in annoyence as he smirked and chuckled at her. "You're stuck with me, doll." He said, I groaned and smiled a little. I kept moving around a little too much, his body was slowly sliding down, his face right over my chest, I sighed as I gave up and laid back on my bed. He was over me now, his head resting on my chest.

"I could get used to these." Dallas said, I smacked the back of his head and chuckled as he finally let me go, letting out a slight laugh. I got off the bed and opened the door to my room. Dallas followed behind me as I went out and towards the living room. I looked a little tired of course, I checked the little clock on the wall, 4:37. I slept that long? Wonder what had me sleeping for so long..