Chapter 1

Friday night is always lively everywhere which marks the beginning of an eventful weekend. The same is the situation in 'Den', a cozy apartment in one of the luxurious residential area of Seoul. Loud music, drinks, laughter, gossip made the environment more smokey. "What's the buzz in the town?", a tall, sexy, handsome man attired in Celine from head to toe, jumped into the puddle of his best friends, who were hovering on a cell phone. "Aish. This moron.", Wooshik, one among them said pushing the blonde's head from his lap. "What are you all looking at? New chicks?", Taehyung, the youngest and charming prince of their gang asked. "Kind of", Seojin, the oldest among them said. "Show me.", Taehyung said taking the phone away from Wooshik.

"Can you believe it, he has been studying in our college for the last four years. How could we miss him at the fresher's party?", Wooshik asked dropping on the bed thinking hardly. "Maybe he didn't attend.", Hyunsik, the other one in the loop said. "Who is he?", Taehyung asked without taking his eye from the screen. "He is Jimin's friend.", Wooshik said. "And who is this Jimin?", Taehyung asked again. "Ah.. Hobi's younger brother. We saw him at a cafe, the other day. Did you forget? The sexy, cute one.", Seojin replied and took a sip of his beer and extended it to Taehyung who shook his head denying but hummed caressing his thumb on the phone. "I am going to make a move.", Wooshik said and stood up grabbing his phone from Taehyung's hand. "How?", Hyunsik asked. "Getting his number from the student council. It's Jennie, the president, so I will get it. You know. Ehmm.", he said and winked at others who shook their heads in disbelief.

", he said and winked at others who shook their heads in disbelief

(The picture Taehyung is looking at)

"So, I think that's it. I am leaving now. You guys carry on.", Taehyung said standing up from the floor bed before taking his car key from the table. "Aren't you staying tonight, it's the weekend.", Hyunsik asked and lit a cigarette. "Nope, mom might be waiting.", he said and turned around waving at them before walking out of that apartment. Taehyung pulled off his Mercedes' from the parking lot of  that apartment before driving off.

Hardly fifteen minutes of drive through the heart of Seoul, through the most affluent neighbourhood of the city, Taehyung drove through the gigantic brozen gate before pulling the car in the porch of the glassy mansion. 'Commisioner General. Mr Kim Daesuk', the golden name plate on the gate shone in the brightest way.

"I'm home, mom.", Taehyung said hanging the key on the key knob, placing his shoes on the shoe stand before walking to the living room. "Ah, Tae. Did you have dinner, baby?", Mrs Kim asked when she saw her son walking to the living room. "Yes, I had friends. Mm.. Dad?", he asked looking around. "Some important files", she said and ruffled his messy hair. Taehyung smiled and kissed her forehead before walking to the study room. He stepped up that bifurcated stairs and took the left diversion to the study room and knocked on the wooden door. "Come", he received the response from the other end. "Oh, Tae.", Mr Kim smiled at his son and kept the file on the table. "Do you want some help?", he offered returning the same smile. "If you could, it will be done in half an hour.", he said extending another file to his son. Tae nodded and took the file and sat on the couch. He started working on it and after half an hour, he completed it. Mr Kim gave a prideful tap on his shoulder by appreciating Taehyung, who smiled in return and bowed before going to his room.

When it comes to business and administration, Taehyung is smart and genius and what can you expect from the son of General Commissioner of Korea and the heir of Kim's Enterprise. Taehyung completed his degree in business management a year back but did not bother to join the company as his father has given him one year to enjoy his life lavishly before stepping on to the throne of Kim's, which is one of the prominent hotels and resorts chain of Seoul. So, here he is enjoying every single day of his life with however and whatever he can do. Nobody asks him anything, because he is a perfect gentleman and a son in front of his parents and public, because he has an image to carry on, the image as the face of Kim's, as the son of the General Commissioner. He can't stain it like that, 30 years of his father's hard work. For Taehyung, it's his family which comes first. He doesn't do anything beyond his father's words, beyond his family's decision. The proud smile on his father's lips is the one and only ultimate aim for him.

~
Taehyung took a quick shower once he reached his bedroom and laid on his comfy deluxe bed. He took his phone before logging into instagram. Jimin, he typed the ID beside the search tab. After surfing for fifteen minutes, he got the profile and thankfully it's public. He skimmed through the profile before clicking on a certain post. He tapped the photo to check whether it's been tagged or not. Unfortunately, it's not tagged. He pouted and checked the whole followers and following list of Jimin, still couldn't find that certain freshman. He flattened his lip in disappointment and locked his screen. But after ten minutes, he took the phone again and messaged Wooshik.

Tae: Yo!
Woo: yep!
Tae: got the number?
Woo: whose?
Tae: his
Woo: ???
Tae: that's Jimin's friend.
Woo: jungkook?
Tae: mmm?
Woo: that brunette. His name.
Tae: ah, okay.
Woo: yep
Tae: send
Woo: a bottle of Henri Bourgeois
Tae: not happening
Woo: same
Tae: a bottle of Regions Home
Woo: to an extent okay. **676**7878
Tae: don't tell this to others
Woo: I will think

Taehyung saved the number in his contact list. He bites his lip fiddling on the screen which shows the contact number of Jungkook for half an hour, then decides to text him.

To be continued......

Introducing:

Kim TaehyungMBA graduate(Taehyung is blonde)

Kim Taehyung
MBA graduate
(Taehyung is blonde)