Chapter 29

"Jimin, take that reference book also.", Jungkook said as he wore his pullover. "Where?", Jimin asked checking on the table. "There. In the shelf. Second draw.", Jungkook pointed him. "Do you think we can make it to Lee's lecture? It's already 8.15", Jungkook asked wearing his shoes. "We should.", Jimin said and took his bag. Jungkook opened their room door only to scream.

"Ahhhh..", he jumped back when he saw that scary hooded eyes that was staring into his soul. "What are you doing here that too early in the morning? And who are they?", Jungkook asked when he saw Taehyung standing in front of their door with both hands kept on both sides of the door, with a blank but scary face and god knows how long he has been standing here and the other three boys half laying on the floor.

 "What are you doing here that too early in the morning? And who are they?", Jungkook asked when he saw Taehyung standing in front of their door with both hands kept on both sides of the door, with a blank but scary face and god knows how long he ...

"Who is he?", Taehyung cleared his throat and asked. "Ah?", Jungkook was confused and he looked at Jimin who was peeking out from his shoulder and pointed at him to ask if Taehyung is asking about him. "Your fiance.", Taehyung said shaking his head. Jungkook breath out and crossed his hands on his chest. "Didn't I tell you yesterday that you don't have to know.", Jungkook said. "I have to. Tell fast. I have to be at the office by 9.", Taehyung scratched his nose dragging his gaze from Jungkook's toes to head. "Then, why are you standing here? Go..", Jungkook showed him the exit. "Before that I want to know who is he?", Taehyung asked blankly. "Taehyung please. You are wasting both of our time. And I don't want to get involved with you. Please leave without making a scene here. I don't know by now how many of them have seen you here and what all news are going to spread.", Jungkook said rubbing his forehead annoyingly. "I will go. But don't you think I have the right to know. After all we have a past together.", Taehyung said. "Past? What past? I don't have any past with you.", Jungkook was stunned. "Yes. We have.", Taehyung said seriously. "Stop making up stories. It's my marriage in one month. And don't come here again and see me. Please leave. Take them as well.", Jungkook said glaring at him. Taehyung rolled his eyes and shook his head. "We can skip Lee's lecture. That's better.", Jimin whispered in Jungkook's ears. "Eunwoo. Now leave.", Jungkook said. "Eunwoo???", Taehyung asked in confusion. "The one I am marrying.", Jungkook replied. "What is he..", Taehyung was cut off by a phone call. "Aish.. don't speak.", he looked at the phone and then gestured Jungkook to be silent with his forefinger. "Yes, dad.", Taehyung attended the call and Jungkook, the poor one was half dead even to speak after knowing it is Commisioner General in the other end of the call. "What are you doing there, dad? Okay. I will be there in 15 minutes. No. No. I am at den. Yes.", Taehyung disconnected the call. "Sh.t.. come fast. Dad is at company. Oh god.", Taehyung turned back and ran off the corridor and the others also trailed behind him. "Jimin. I need some water.", Jungkook said when he got his senses back and went inside.

Except the first lecture, Jungkook and Jimin attended all of the other lectures without a skip and Taehyung got buzy as soon as he stepped inside his company.

In the evening, Taehyung after a tiring day, went to den instead of his own home, because in his home, he can't be this free, above all he can't drink or smoke like how he is doing here in this apartment, not at least when his dad is at home. So here, he is sitting with his third can of beer on the couch.