Wetting Winter Chapter 1

Winter POV (December 16th 12pm Jade Mountain Academy.)

    Winter landed at the mouth of Jade mountain academy. (I cannot believe I'm back here.) Winter thought.

Winter had been living in sanctuary for the past four months and he was excited to return to Jade Mountain Academy for the new semester. (This time will be different.) Winter thought. As he walked through the entrance he was greeted by a familiar Nightwing.
"Winter, you came back!" Fatespeaker said, hugging him.

Winter fought the urge to lash out at the kind Nightwing. (Don't get mad, calm down.) Winter thought to himself. Winter had been taking social classes in sanctuary, in hopes to better his relationship with his friends. Fatespeaker eventually pulled away from the hug.

    "It's good to see you too, Fatespeaker, how have you been?" Winter asked. One of things Winter learned is to ask dragons about their well-being, it apparently shows that you care about them.

"I've been doing well, I now have to teach chemistry cause the chemistry we hired left due to complications." Fatespeaker said.

"What were you doing before?" Winter asked.

"Well... I was mainly helping Starflight with the library, due to his blindness." Fatespeaker said.

"Oh, yeah how is Starflight?" Winter asked.
"He's doing a lot better, somehow his blindness has regressed. He now can make out faint images and lights." Fatespeaker said.

"Is that good?" Winter asked.

"Yes! That means he could possibly regain his vision completely!" Fatespeaker said ecstatically bouncing up and down.

"Calm down... have you been hanging out with Kinkajou recently or something?" Winter asked jokingly.

Fatespeaker laughed at that joke. "You're different... the Winter I knew before would've yelled by now." Fatespeaker said.

(Yes! People are noticing a difference, those classes paid off.) Winter thought ecstatically.

"You seem happy." Fatespeaker commented.

"Just happy to be back here. By the way, did you put me back in the Jade winglet?" Winter asked.

"Yes, you're with the group of troublemakers." Fatespeaker said.

"Same cave?" Winter asked.

"No actually, due to y'all leaving the school, we decided to move your cave to a more popular area to keep an eye on y'all." Fatespeaker said.

"Oh... thanks." Winter said sarcastically.

"Your Winglet is currently at lunch right now. Oh and try not to get swarmed in the halls." Fatespeaker said.

Winter was confused. (What did she mean by not getting swarmed?) Winter thought.

    Winter started walking through the halls, several dragons passing by looked at him in shock, some even dropped their scrolls. (Ok? Not weird at all... right? This is a normal thing... normal dragons do.) Winter thought.

"Oh, my god it's Winter from the Jade Winglet." A dragon exclaimed. A bunch of dragons started to swarm Winter. (Ah... this is what she meant by not getting swarmed.) Winter thought.

"How did you defeat Darkstalker?" One asked.

"Can I get your autograph?" Another one asked.

"Describe the journey for us?" Another one asked.

    Back in sanctuary Winter had been told that a lot of people wanted to see him at JMA, but never in his wildest dreams was he expecting this. Winter didn't say anything, instead he slowly pushed his way through the crowd until he arrived at the mouth of the prey center. He then saw 5 very familiar dragons laying on the cave floor, minding their own business talking to each other and eating. Winter's heart dropped at that very moment as he saw the people he had been longing to see for months now.