𝗰𝗮𝗳𝗲́

❥ | 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 , yang jungwon

❥ | 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 , iv !

—————

NAYEON was the type of person who enjoyed being outside. Mostly because she couldn't bear the stiffening air in her home but also because she loved being in the fresh air.

So she sat in a café that was near her house and with a pencil in her hand, she sketched a faint drawing of Jungwon's face.

What she didn't expect was the male to suddenly show up in front of her in full glory.

Thus she stared at him wide-eyed in shock as he lifted his hand off her shoulder which he tapped on to get her attention.

He waved at her with and smile, sitting down on the chair opposite hers.

"What are you doing here?" She wrote to him.

"Me? I was just trying to find a peaceful place where I can relax and think of a band name." He wrote back.

"Band name?"

"Didn't I tell you? I'm in a band."

"Really?" She asked, to which the male nodded.

"Can you think of anything?"

"Nope, completely blank. Hopefully, I can come up with it before the school festival."

"School festival?"

He nodded, "The school is hosting a festival in a week and we have to perform. But we still don't know what we're doing." Jungwon sadly sighed.

"The headmaster said if we don't come up with a name by Monday, our band is as good as gone."

Nayeon stared at Jungwon, thinking of what she could do to help him.

"How about I help you come up with something? I can also support your band with my art skills. You can promote your band so people can be excited for the festival."

Jungwon humbly declined her request, "Don't bother, I don't want you to be stressed. You don't have to do this for us, our band is bound to fail anyway."

"Please, I insist."

After a few moments of contemplating, he finally agreed; to which she was happy about, flashing him her signature smile in return.