𝗹𝘆𝗿𝗶𝗰𝘀

❥ | 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 , yang jungwon

❥ | 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 , xviii !

—————

NAYEON HAD NEVER been happier in her life.

She was living a good life with the boys and Mr. Kim. It was everything she could ever need. She was with Jungwon and their relationship was going great.

She had also met Mr. and Mrs. Kim's niece. Turns out she was the girl that she had bumped into when she first came to their practice venue.

Her name was Lim Juri, and she was a selective mute. Nayeon felt comfortable around her as they could both communicate freely in sign language. Plus, it was nice to have a female friend who you could trust.

The girl went into her boyfriend's room where she saw him sitting at his desk with a pen in his hand, multiple pieces of paper scattered across the desk.

He didn't seem to hear her coming in, judging by the fact that he flinched when she tapped his shoulder.

The male took his earphones out of his ears and looked at his beautiful girlfriend with a smile.

"What are you doing?" She asked as she peeked over his shoulder.

"The school called us yesterday and told us that our performance at the festival was amazing and that we have been given a chance to compete in the National Boy's Band Competition."

Shock filled Nayeon's face as she started to jump in excitement. She was glad that the boys would be given such a chance to enhance their talents fully. Additionally, it would also be a good chance for Jungwon to twinkle as much as he could.

He smiled at her cuteness, "The only thing is that we need to have a song that we came up with as a band."

Nayeon nodded in understanding, her eyes drifting to the pieces of paper around Jungwon's desk, most of them were crumpled and ripped.

"I don't know what to write." He sighed.

The girl seemed to be in thought, with her brows furrowed and her lips in a pout.

"I'll help you." She suggested but Jungwon shook his head immediately.

"You don't have to stress yourself, you're already busy designing for our band. I don't want you to overwork yourself."