𝗯𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵

❥ | 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 , yang jungwon

❥ | 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 , xix !

—————

ANXIETY BUILT UP in Nayeon's system as she hesitated to open the sitting room door. She had come up with lyrics and was now tasked with showing it to the boys.

She was now nervous about whether they would like it or not. And she was worried that they wouldn't. She took in a deep breath, bracing herself for the worst, and twisted the doorknob, entering the room with a piece of paper in her hand.

The female walked up the Mr. Kim, the band's manager, and presented the paper to him. The man began to read through the paper as Nayeon but her lip in anxiousness.

His expression was blank and unreadable, making the female unable to comprehend his thoughts.

Just as Nayeon thought he would dislike her song, he surprised her with a sudden look of happiness.

"This is amazing! Did you seriously write this?!" Mr. Kim asked like an excited little puppy.

Nayeon nodded slightly, a smile slowly creeping up her lips. She was glad that he liked her song.

One by one, the other boys began to read the song, each getting fascinated by it. And they didn't fail to tell her how much they loved the lyrics and the concept of the song.

Sunoo had asked her how she had come up with the lyrics and when she explained, Jungwon couldn't help but feel proud.

He was glad that Nayeon had finally found the confidence to be able to tell the world her feelings. And he was more than glad to sing those lyrics for her.

Even if it didn't reach her.

"Guys!" Niki exclaimed. "We now have a song to sing at the competition. I think that calls for celebration!"

The others agreed to the idea and began to grow excited. It would be nice if they all hung out together as a family.

"Let's go to the beach!"

—————

NAYEON PERSONALLY didn't understand why the boys had thought it would be a good idea to go to the beach in the cold weather.

It was currently minus two degrees, yet the boys were still splashing each other with the coldness of the ocean. Even Juri had left to go in the water as well.