𝘀𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆

❥ | 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 , yang jungwon

❥ | 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 , x !

—————

NAYEON gazed at the male before her, waving him off as she entered her house.

She had tried to persuade him that she was fine walking by herself, however, he didn't listen and still walked her to her house even though his house was several miles away from hers.

A smile painted her lips as she skipped up the stairs happily; she truly enjoyed the time she spent with Jungwon that evening.

Before she could reach her room, a hand around her wrist abruptly pulled her back and she was met with her mother's angry face.

"Where have you been?!" She screamed at the top of her lungs.

Nayeon just sent her a glare and began to walk away but she was forcefully pulled back by a hand in her hair.

"Don't you dare walk away from me!" She slapped Nayeon hard across the cheek. "Look at the time, what were you doing outside instead of studying?! Do you know how much your grades have dropped?!"

The female reached for her phone that was inside the back pocket of her jeans. Luckily, her phone needed her thumbprint so it was immediately unlocked.

Just as Nayeon thought she was free, every single flicker of hope that she had was snatched away from her brutally. She turned around and met the evil eyes of her sister who had her phone in her right hand.

"Trying to call your little boyfriend?"

Minju chucked her phone out of the window while smirking, "Go ahead and call him."

Nayeon looked at her sister in fear; the infamous look that she had on her face was one she had gotten used to.

It was the one that was always on her face when she was having fun; having fun while bullying others. The way her eyes would light up with excitement, the way her lips would curl evilly when she smirked. The way her hand would reach up to pat her head when she saw the fear in her eyes.

It was still the same; nothing had changed. Over the past fourteen years, absolutely nothing was new. It was still the same old story over and over again.

"I'll tell my father about this." Nayeon signed.

Her father was the only person who was nice to her in that entire household, even the maids disrespected her. Even though her father lived in the same house as her abusers, he still managed to stay oblivious to it as he was always away on business trips. He was rarely home and when he was, he would lock himself in his room, shutting out the rest of the world.