𝘀𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗼𝘂𝗿

❥ | 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 , yang jungwon

❥ | 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 , xv !

—————

THE SIX BOYS looked at Jungwon as he walked into the house, a smile painting his face.

They didn't even have to ask how his confession went, they could already tell by how happy he looked.

The male suddenly stopped, his smile turning into a frown.

"But, are we dating? I never asked her to be my girlfriend." He wondered as he looked at his friends.

Heeseung walked up to the younger and patted his shoulder. "Don't worry. You can ask her another time when you take her on a proper date."

Jungwon nodded in understanding and was about to say something but was cut off by his ringtone. A smile made its way to his face as he looked at the caller ID.

It was Nayeon. As he was about to pick up her call, a feeling of unease settled in his stomach.

'Why is she calling?' He couldn't help but think.

Nevertheless, he still clicked the answer button and put the phone on speaker, allowing the other boys to hear as well.

"Hello?"

"You brat! How dare you bite me?!" He heard a female voice as soon as he picked up the phone.

A slap could also be heard, followed by the wails of a girl, and Jungwon assumed that it was Nayeon's.

He looked at Heeseung who was standing next to him and his eyes slowly met the other boys that were sitting on the couch.

Panic filled Jungwon's system as he feared for what was happening to Nayeon.

Jungwon and Heeseung immediately ran outside and headed towards the latter's car. Jungwon gave him the female's address and he speedily drove to the house.

It didn't take long for Jungwon to jump out of the car as soon as they arrived at Nayeon's house. He burst open the gates of the house and was about to enter the front door but was stopped by bodyguards.

"Let go!" He yelled, trying to fight them off but they were too strong for him.

Suddenly, he felt someone pull the bodyguards off of him and glanced back at Heeseung who looked at him directly in the eye.