𝗱𝗶𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗲𝘀

❥ | 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 , yang jungwon

❥ | 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 , xii !

—————

IT DIDN'T take long for Nayeon to be overtaken by guilt.

Deliberately ignoring Jungwon's messages wasn't something she had done before and it had proven to be a hard task.

Thus, she picked up her phone and scrolled through the endless list of messages she had gotten from him, but it was the final one that had caught her eye.

—————

messages
wonie 😇
today, 7 : 20 pm

wonie 😇
i'm outside your house.
i won't leave until
you come out.
read

—————

NAYEON sneakingly opened the front door and silently crept out of the house.

And in front of the black, rusted gates of the house she had always dreaded, was the boy who made her heart race.

"What do you want?" She asked coldly, which surprised Jungwon.

"Did I do something wrong?" He asked. "Why didn't you come to the festival? I wanted you to see me perform."

"I'm deaf, how do you expect me to listen to your music? Did you want me to come to show everyone that you had a disabled friend? To make you seem like a good person? To make a laughing stock out of me?" She let out all of her pent-up frustration at the male which made him overwhelmed.

"Wait, you're too fast. I can't keep up."

Nayeon watched as he brought out his sign language learning book.

He turned back to her with a confident look on his face. "Music isn't something you listen to with just your ears. You can feel it with your eyes, mind, and heart."

Nayeon slightly scoffed at him, "Stop trying to act cool, it disgusts me."

Jungwon felt his world shatter as he looked down at his feet. What did he do so wrong that Nayeon was treating him like this?

The female gave him one final glare and began to walk inside her house but Jungwon stopped her by grabbing her wrist.

"If you felt that way, why did you become friends with me? Why did you help me with the band? Why..?"