𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲

❥ | 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 , yang jungwon

❥ | 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 , xx !

—————

WEEKS HAD PASSED and the National Boys Band Competition came along. It would be a lie if the boys said they weren't nervous, as much as they wanted to win, they couldn't help but feel discouraged when they heard other bands practicing.

All the bands had proven to be good competition, and they were now anxious about whether they would win. Nevertheless, they would still give it their best and sing Nayeon's lyrics with all their heart.

Meanwhile, Nayeon sat anxiously with Juri at her right. Only the band's manager were allowed to be with them backstage, so the duo didn't know the band's current status. Though Nayeon knew Jungwon would be okay, she wanted to be there for him in case he felt nervous.

"Don't worry, the boys will be fine," Juri reassured, placing a hand on her leg to stop it from shaking.

Nayeon just smiled at her, she felt a bit better but there was still a lingering feeling of worry in her stomach.

But suddenly, the lights turned off which caused her to snap her head towards the stage. She watched as the curtains slowly moved away from each other, revealing the seven boys standing in their designated positions with their instruments in their hands.

Jungwon's eyes immediately met hers and he flashed her a sweet smile. It made the worry she felt minutes ago instantly wash away; she was glad to know he was okay.

The male started singing Nayeon's song, his eyes still on his girlfriend. He gazed at her throughout the song; he didn't care whether his voice reached her or not, he just wanted to sing her feelings to the world.

Nayeon had always hated concerts. Why? Because she couldn't hear anything. However, even though she couldn't hear his voice, she still enjoyed watching Jungwon sing and perform her song. He was singing her song, her lyrics, her feelings. Everything that she wanted to say to the world; he was singing it.

The female leaned her head against the speaker that was next to her seat. She couldn't hear his voice, but she could feel the vibrations. That was enough for her. She couldn't hear his voice, but she could see how much sincerity his eyes held. That was enough for her.

She could feel how much love he held, how much care he held. He still sang her song despite knowing she couldn't hear him; he sang her song to the world. To portray her feelings to the entire world.