Tipsy twist of fate

Obi-Wan Kenobi, left standing in the dimly lit alley, watched as Selene Dray made her swift escape. He couldn't shake off the unexpected encounter, the banter, and the peculiar tension that hung in the air. A mix of frustration and curiosity fueled his determination to uncover the truth behind Selene's mission.

Days passed, and the pursuit for Selene led Obi-Wan across various planets. His relentless search brought him to the distant corners of the galaxy, always one step behind the elusive bounty hunter. It was on the bustling city of Nar Shaddaa that their paths crossed once again.
Obi-Wan entered a crowded cantina, scanning the faces for any sign of Selene. As he approached the bar, a familiar voice chimed in from behind him, "You Jedi have a knack for ruining my drink, Kenobi."
Turning around, Obi-Wan found Selene, seated at a dimly lit corner table, a sly grin on her face. "I was hoping for a more welcoming reunion," he replied, not missing a beat.
Selene raised an eyebrow, "Welcome, sure. Just don't expect a hug." She gestured to the empty seat across from her. "Have a seat, Jedi."

The cantina's neon glow cast shifting shadows as Obi-Wan Kenobi approached Selene Dray's table, determination etched across his features. "Binders, Kenobi? You're killing the mood," she remarked with a playful glint in her eyes.
Obi-Wan chuckled, "I'll apologize for the lack of ambiance later. For now, let's discuss this threat you claim to know about."
Selene leaned back, a smirk playing on her lips. "Oh, Kenobi, you're so serious. Can't a girl enjoy a drink without being accused of plotting the downfall of the Republic?"
Obi-Wan ignored her attempt at deflection, his patience wearing thin. "I'm not in the mood for games, Selene. Lives are at stake."
She leaned forward, a sly smile on her face. "You know, Jedi, there are better ways to spend an evening than chasing after a woman who's clearly out of your league."
Obi-Wan arched an eyebrow, unimpressed. "Flattery won't distract me, Selene."
Their banter continued and the cantina's patrons were now openly watching the unfolding drama, intrigued by the interplay between the Jedi and the notorious bounty hunter.

A server droid approached, hesitant to interrupt but determined to fulfill its programmed duties. "Can I get you both anything else?"
Selene's eyes never left Obi-Wan's. "How about a sense of humor for the Jedi? He seems to have misplaced his."
Obi-Wan sighed, glancing at the server droid. "Just the check, please."
As the droid scurried away, Selene's expression shifted. The playful sparkle in her eyes turned into a glint of defiance.
"You Jedi are all the same; no appreciation for the finer things in life."
With a sudden motion, Selene pushed her chair back and stood, her hand instinctively reaching for her blaster.
Obi-Wan, quick to react, ignited his lightsaber just in time to deflect the blaster bolts.
The cantina erupted into chaos as patrons scrambled for cover. Lightsabers clashed against blasters, creating a chaotic symphony of echoing gunfire. Amidst the skirmish, Selene's acrobatic skills and quick reflexes allowed her to evade
Obi-Wan's strikes.
As the brief but intense fight unfolded, it became increasingly apparent that Selene's movements were more erratic, her timing slightly off.
Despite her drunken state, Selene managed to disarm Obi-Wan, sending his lightsaber clattering across the floor. Seizing the opportunity, she lunged at him with a flurry of kicks and punches. The cantina patrons, now fully invested in the unexpected showdown, exchanged excited whispers.

However, Obi-Wan, drawing upon his Jedi training, quickly regained control of the situation. With a precise move, he utilized the force to immobilize Selene, leaving her suspended midair.
The cantina fell into a hushed silence as patrons marveled at the display of Force mastery.
Obi-Wan approached Selene, his gaze stern. "You've had your fun, Selene. It's time to face the consequences of your actions."
But Selene, undeterred and seemingly unfazed by her inebriated state, managed to break free from the Force hold. She landed on her feet with a defiant grin.
The tension between them hung thick in the air as they locked eyes.
With a determined nod, Obi-Wan swiftly produced binders from beneath his robe. Before Selene could react, he expertly secured her hands, rendering her unable to escape.
The cantina erupted in a mix of cheers and laughter as Obi-Wan, undeterred by the spectacle, lifted Selene over his shoulder.
"Looks like the show's over, folks," he announced, addressing the captivated audience.
Selene, now bound and over his shoulder, swayed slightly, her playful glance at the cantina patrons revealing a mischievous glint in her eyes. "Anyone up for a Jedi-Bounty Hunter duo act? No? Just me? Alright then."

As they exited the cantina, the duo garnered a mix of cheers and applause, leaving behind an amused crowd.