Chapter 5 Artemis Gets Roasted (Cyclops)

Artemis stared at the boy that was once in her place, chained up beside Annabeth. Her stunning silver eyes locked with his blue eyes that were slightly lighter than they had been when he was under the sky. Artemis could see Annabeth asking the boy countless questions, while he seemed only give her short, uninterested answers. All while maintaining the lock his eyes had with Artemis'.

She kept his gaze as they both felt the thudding nearing closer to the room they were in. Artemis hoped they would enter a different room but of course she had no such luck. Two eight-foot cyclops entered the room, both big and burly. Their singular eyes surrounded by their ugly faces. They walked straight towards Artemis, when one of them stopped and sniffed the air. He turned to look at the two demigods in front of the goddess. He turned back with a slightly surprised look on his face, though he said nothing and got closer to the goddess, whose face became confused at the interaction she had just witnessed.

While being distracted , she forgot to keep tabs on the other cyclops, who had walked around and gotten down behind her. He prodded his six inch long by five inch girth dick against her barriered pussy. She suddenly teared up at the thought of being raped once again by the brutish beasts the Titans kept sending after her. The cyclops gave a couple more unsuccessful pokes before trying her asshole, happy when he felt the warmth of her body against his tip. He pushed into her tight asshole and was encompassed by her warmth, he give a satisfied sigh. The other cyclops pulled his cock that was the same size out of his pants and smacked her cheeks with it, making a salty mix as his pre-cum mixed with the tears that rolled down her face.

She tried to pull away, which only resulted in pushing the cock in her ass deeper. The cock on her face reeked of sweat and dirt. Artemis' face scrunched up knowing that the cock inside her would be the same and neither had been washed in months, if ever. The cyclops in her ass gave her a hard smack on her fat cheek, causing a loud yell to escape her, making her mouth open. The other cyclops used this opportunity to thrust his thick dick into her warm, wet mouth, effectively stifling the goddess' screams as the two brutes spit roasted her on their thick dicks.

Tears continued to flow from Artemis' eyes as she choked on the dick in her mouth, the unwashed dick wasted like dirt and the cyclops himself smelt no better as her nose was pushed into his skin as he bottomed out in her throat. The goddess coughed and sputtered trying to gulp in as much air as she could when the monster finally pulled out of her throat. His dick escaped her tight mouth with a 'pop!' giving her only a few seconds to breath.

At this time the boy in chains was able to see her face and it angered him greatly to see anyone in this position never mind an angel such as the goddess under the sky. His body began to shake and a barely visible brown outline appeared around him, which the ever inquisitive daughter of Athena obviously saw. The mountain began to shake furiously, everyone in the room looking around to see what was happening. This turned out to be a terrible power to use as the still fragile and reconstructing Titan fortress had many pieces crumbling down. One of said pieces landed directly on William's head, knocking him out and stopping the earthquake.

The cyclops looked around for a minute to see if anything else was going to happen before happily returning to the goddess of the hunt and started relentlessly fucking her face, pushing into her throat over and over. Artemis gagged on the dick and it's disgusting taste. The gagging sent vibrations up the dick, turning the cyclops on more, making his dick start to leak pre-cum. The goddess immediately recoil at it's taste. This cum wasn't just plain and salty like regular cum, it tasted like someone had emptied their kitchen sink drain-trap into her throat. She threw up as soon as she tasted it, made even easier with the gagging she was already doing. The cyclops' thick dick was wedged in there tight though and she no choice but to swallow the puke and in turn the nasty liquid oozing out of the repulsive beast lest she choke and suffocate.

Soon both the cyclops were thrusting erratically nearing ever closer to their orgasms but trying to outlast the other. This last only a couple minutes before they both pushed themselves balls deep into the goddess and unleashed their loads simultaneously into her holes, filling her up with their disgusting cum. Artemis gagged and choked as the cyclops spilled a liter of cum into her mouth, her lips so tight around his dick that there was no where for it to go forcing her to swallow the horrendous liquid or die from asphyxiation. At the same time the cyclops in her ass released just as much garbage cum into her ass, some squirting out onto him as he packed her full.

The cyclops stayed hilted in Artemis as they savored the orgasms they had achieved with the body of the maiden goddess. Once they were fully soft the beasts pulled out of the goddess and laughed, high-fiving each other as they retreated from the room leaving the goddess leaking their cum from her gaping asshole and coughing some up. They walked passed the knocked out boy and laughed at his condition.

Artemis continued to cough up more sewer-cum. Wishing she had literally anything to wash the taste and smell down with, 'gasoline must've tasted better than that sludge' she thought. Artemis looked up to see the boy laying on the ground, red blood coming from his head, and a rock laying beside him. 'Must have happened during that earthquake, I guess he really is just a demigod though' Artemis mused to herself, distracting herself from the fowl odor that was coming from her well used body.