Chapter 4 Atlas Gets Embarrassed (Atlas)

Artemis heard the sound of a zipper being unzipped. Her eyes once again yielding tears, knowing what was about to happen.

"Don't you dare touch me yo-" Artemis was interrupted again as her newest rapist entered her. She screamed once again as tears started flowing as the smaller, six inch by three inch cock of the Titan of strength and endurance used his domains to ravage the goddess. The Titan reached down and ripped off the silver t-shirt she had been wearing, exposing that she had no bra underneath, turning the Titan on more. Her big exposed DD tits were perfect, round, they had no sag, stood proudly off her chest and topped with little pink nipples. They bounced around with each thrust of Atlas' hips.

Atlas was being more rough than the Minotaur due to his superior strength. This only served to pain the goddess' fat ass cheeks as his hips hit her hard and rough in a non-pleasuring way. "This is the dick of a Titan? Ha! That beast had a bigger dick than you, you rapist!" Artemis insulted the Titan. He had no response but a low growl as he continued to thrust at his top speed. Atlas' domain of endurance was a real thorn in the goddess, literally. His small dick felt much better, as her hole was still stretched from the Minotaur's thicker dick plus as the Titan unknowingly used the Minotaur's cum as lubricant, there wasn't as much friction for the goddess. However now it was her ass cheeks that were in pain as Atlas' large hips smashed into them repeatedly. 

He continued the one sided sex for two hours, brutally smashing his hips into her fat, jiggling ass and groping her big tits. The Titan of endurance finally felt himself coming to his release and began to use the last of his energy to go as fast and hard as he could, making the goddess cry out in pain. He went balls deep and he started adding his cum to whatever was left of the Minotaur's. He pumped her full of his fertile Titan cum. Artemis was infinitely grateful to that barrier that he hadn't just emptied his balls into her untouched highly fertile womb. 

He pulled out only to find he had made the same mistake as the beast before him. Angrily he ripped the remaining pieces of Artemis' yoga pants off of her, leaving her completely naked in the middle of the room, with nothing she could do about it. Atlas smacked Artemis' already extremely sore ass cheek before trying to shove his fingers into her pussy, just like with the Minotaur his fingers bounced off an invisible barrier and even the Titan of strength couldn't push his way through it. He huffed, smacked her ass hard again and left her there, cum leaking out of her ass as she cried, all alone under her heavy burden.

William could see the goddess was in pain and needed help, he would gladly take the sky back from her if that meant he could free the unnamed angel from her prison and sadistic jailers. He struggled against the chains holding him to the ground trying to break out of them. "It's no use you'll never break them, they're meant to hold the Olympians" the girl beside him, Annabeth, informed him. He struggled for another minute before deciding she was right and sitting back down. He stared at the goddess trying to think of a way to free all of them, but more importantly her. He only wished he was a child of Athena so he could use the goddess' wisdom to help him come up with a plan to escape. He wasn't dumb by any means but knew he couldn't be smarter than the goddess of wisdom's children.

Soon William went to sleep, knowing there was nothing to do while chained up and he would need all of his energy if there ever was an opportunity for him to help the angel escape.

Artemis felt eyes on her and turned to see the boy staring at her. She noticed the gears turning in his mind, wondering what he could be thinking of so hard. 'Probably trying to figure out how to come over here and have his turn with me' she mentally spat, though deep down she knew that that wasn't the case. The boy didn't give off any menacing or deceitful auras, in fact his aura was very similar to that of Percy Jackson's, kind, unselfish, and overall not rapist-y.

'I wonder who he is. He must be a god or deity of some sort, to be able to hold the sky for that long. Maybe he is a child of my fathers, the strength that Heracles got mixed with the domain of the sky could explain it. Or maybe somehow Ouranos had a demigod? That's extremely unlikely though. I don't recall seeing him before so he must not be a god from Olympus. Unless he's a child of another Olympian. I can't see a minor gods kid being THAT strong.'

'Maybe Demeter? She has earth ties maybe he got some weird powers that helped. Or Ares his kids were strong, no he looked far too kind and handsome to come from that brute. Wait did I just think he was handsome? I mean he is but, NO I'm a virgin goddess I shouldn't think that about a male. Maybe Poseidon, the earthshaker. Or Hestia, maybe it was more of an internal strength, confidence, comfort and hope were things that exuded from Hestia's being, it would only make sense her child would be strong in those areas. She wouldn't break her oath though would she?' Artemis broke out of her thoughts and saw that the boy was asleep, his brown hair facing her as his head drooped to the floor. 

Artemis decided she should sleep as well before her next round of rapists visited her, knowing she would need all her strength to fight back the best she could.