Part 1 Unwanted wish

Hey guys how are you all?

So this is my second FF of tae
And i am lil bit nervous to start the story,so let me clear you one thing I am not a pro writer so please ignore my mistake dear i hope you like this story too ❤️.......

In morning

A girl opens the door of a room and slowly walks inside the room.

She stand near the bed, which is inside the room, and there she sees the most important part of her life, that is, her beloved son sleeping

She stand near the bed, which is inside the room, and there she sees the most important part of her life, that is, her beloved son sleeping. Seeing this, a slight smile appears on her face.

She slowly sits on the bed and makes him sit on her lap and starts waking him up by singing a tune in her sweet voice

Yn- happy birthday to you..... happy birthday to you...... happy birthday my lil prince..

Hearing the voice of his mother, Abhi wake up from his sleep then he makes a pouty face and starts rubbing his eyes in a cute way and says to his mother in his cute voice….

Abhi- good morning mumma

Yn- good morning mera pyara beta, happy birthday to you my prince aur yeh raha aapka gift....

Then abhi excitedly accept his gift and quickly pecked on her cheeks and said to her,"thank you mumma"...

Yn- your welcome,my prince ab chalo jaldi se fresh ho jao fir school bhi toh jani hai tumhe...

(Your welcome, my prince, now let's freshen up quickly, you have school too...)

Abhi- okay mumma,par mujhe ek aur gift chahiye tha...

(Okay mumma, but I wanted one more gift...)

Yn- kya??
( What??)

Abhi- pehle aap mujhse promise karo aap mujhe voh gift dengi ...

( First you promise me that you will give me that gift...)

Now yn becomes lil bit suspicious What is he going to ask from her? then yn said to him," aakhir kya chahiye mere prince ko,agar mere bas mai hua toh mai jarur dungi...