Part 16 Whisper of love

Hey guys I hope you like this part..... In this chapter yn and ved will meet... but.....but they don't see each other face guys i am literally very nervous to write that chapter so please if you don't like this part then please tell me your suggestions...

Jay - and I know ki tu hamari hone wali bhabhi ko matlab apni future wife ko ek princess bana kar hi rakhega, aur unhe princess treatment bhi dega......

(And I know that you will keep our future sister-in-law, that is, your future wife, as a princess, and will also give her princess treatment.)

Ved feels shy after hearing this because he knows that he will care a lot for his future wife and will keep her as the princess of his heart due to shyness he bit his lower lip Seeing Ved blushing so much, Jay goes over to him and whispers into his ear to tease him.

Jay - Ved , I think tu samajh gaya hai ki main kis princess treatment ki baat kar raha tha tabhi toh tu itna sharmaye ja raha hai, but dude don't be shy because my future sister-in-law will feel shy after getting your princess treatment.

(Ved, I think you have understood what princess treatment I was talking about, that's why you are feeling so shy,but dude don't be shy because my future sister-in-law will feel shy after getting your princess treatment.)

He says this to him in a very noughty manner, especially the thing about princess treatment.And hearing this, Ved understands what Jai wants to say to him and what he is indicating by saying princess treatment. So he immediately turns towards him and speaks angrily to him," Beshram,tu kabhi nahi sudhrega , beshramo wali baat karne mai toh tune PHD haasil ki huyi hai

(Shameless, you will never improve, you have got a PhD in talking shameless.)

Hearing this, Jai moves back a little, starts laughing and says," arey yaar isme beshram wali baat koun si hai, yeh treatment toh compulsory hai, sabhi pati apne biwi ko yeh wali princess treatment jarur dete hai, toh tu....

(Hey friend, what is shameless in this, this treatment is compulsory, all husbands definitely give this princess treatment to their wives, so you..)

Then suddenly Ved threw a pillow at him and interrupted him before he could finish his sentence, and said to him with his firm voice," chup, bilkul chup ab iske aage ek aur words nahi bolega tu, now I won't listen to one more shameless thing from your mouth...

(Quiet, absolutely quiet, now you will not speak another word beyond this,now I won't listen to one more shameless thing from you....)

Jai catches that pillow and understands that if he says anything further then he will not be able to see the evening party.Because now Ved is staring at him angrily and he knows the consequences of Ved's anger and he also thinks in his mind, " Jai, today i have joked a lot with Ved, now if I want my own well being then shut my mouth.Otherwise, who knows, he may do something unexpected with me too And if he really sets me up with that clingy girl Pakhi, then what will I do?"

And thinking this, he widens his doe eyes and starts imagining, now he is completely zoned out.