Part 3 Ved's Birthday

Hey guys

Happy V day

So today your wait is over guys in this you will meet the great 'Ved Malhotra ' actually guys i am very happy to know that you all are like the ved charecter.....

And now I lil bit nervous to start this new chapter i hope you all are like this part too... So without getting late let's go........

Neha - bappa yn bhi khushiyan deserve karti hai,use bhi kisi ki jarurat hai aur mai janti hu bappa aap meri dost ko voh saari khushiyan denge jo voh deserve karti hai....

(Bappa, she also deserves happiness, she also needs someone and I hope Bappa, you will give my friend the happiness which she deserves….)

After saying that she leaves from there but to fulfill her wish suddenly a marigold flower fell down

Lo ab bhagwan ji ne bhi aashirvad de diya toh yn taiyar ho jao because tumhari life badalne wali hai 😜😎

Meanwhile...

Somewhere in Mumbai.....

A woman is sitting down in her puja temple and decorating the puja plate, she is looking very happy after few seconds There comes a maid who calls her from behind, and she turnes her head towards her..

Maid- madam sir ne aapko bulaya hai voh hall mai aapka wait kar rahe hai

(Madam sir has called you, he is waiting for you in the hall.)

Mrs Malhotra - thik hai tum chalo mai aati hu ...

(Ok you go I will come.)

After hearing that She is about to leave when Mrs Malhotra stops her and asks:ved jag gaya kya?

(Is Ved wake up?)

Maid - nahi Madam,chote malik abhi tak so rahe hai aur abhi tak unke kamre ki bhi safai nahi huyi...

(No madam, little master is still sleeping and his room has not been cleaned yet...)

Then Mrs Malhotra thought to herself ,"hey bhagwan yeh ladka bhi nah puri raat jagega, aur subah iski aankh hi nahi khulegi, nah jane kya hoga iss ladke ka, meri bahu ise kaise sambhalegi"

(Oh God, this boy will also stay awake the whole night, and his eyes will not open in the morning, I don't know what will happen to this boy, how will my daughter-in-law handle him?)

Then Mrs Malhotra comes to her reality when the maid again call her and ask her,"madam ab mai jaau?"

( Madam, can I go?)

Mrs Malhotra- hmm.. thik hai jao,par suno kitchen mai jakar chef se keh do ki Ved ki favourite strawberry milk bana dai....

(Hmm... ok go, but listen, go to the kitchen and tell the chef to make strawberry milk like Ved's favorite...)

Then maid nodded her head and leave to there...

Then Mrs Malhotra keeps the puja thali aside and rushes to enter the hall.

As soon as she reaches the hall, she sees her husband talking to someone on the phone, so she goes near him and stand behind him.

After some time her husband cute the call and turns towards her, then Mrs Malhotra asks him,"jii aapne bulaya tha?"

( Why you call me?)

Mr Malhotra- haa,woh baat yeh hai ki meri ek urgent meeting hai, opposition party kai baare mai kuch discuss karna hai, election aane hi wale hai,toh mera waha jana behad jaruri hai... Mai shaam tak laut aaunga,tab tak kai liya tum sambhal lena..