Part 2 The Reson

Hey guys how are you all?
I know you all are extremely wait for this part am I right readers???
So without getting late let's start the part.......

Yn- sorry Abhi because hum aapki yeh wish kabhi puri nahi kar sakte..i am so..so sorry beta...

(Sorry Abhi  because i can never fulfill this wish of yours...I am so...so sorry son)

Saying this she is unable to control her emotions and tears start falling from her eyes.

Then Abhi quickly wipe her tears and said to her,"no mumma don't cry, mujhe nahi chahiye papa mere liye aap hi mumma and papa dono ho, aapko sorry bolne ki koi jarurat nahi bas pls mumma aap royiye mat mai aapke aakhon mein aansu nahi dekh sakta  I love you mumma..."

(no mumma don't cry, I don't want papa, for me you are both mumma and papa, there is no need for you to say sorry just pls don't cry mumma but I can't see the tears in your eyes I love you mumma...")

After hearing this yn quickly hugged him and try to control her emotions and said to him,"I love you too beta"
And she started to patted her back..

After sometime While both the mother and son were sitting like that, another girl comes there and clears her throat and says,"sorry to disturbe you both guys,but yeh kya baat huyi Abhi aapka sara pyar apni mumma kai liya hai masi kai liya kuchh bhi nahi, this is unfair "..

(Sorry to disturb you both guys, but what's the matter now, Abhi   all your love for your mother only nothing for your masi (mother's sister) this is unfair..)

After hearing that Abhi broke the hug from her mother and quickly get off the bed ,he quickly goes to her and excitly said to her"nehu masi aap kab aayi?"....

(Nehu maasi, when did you come?"...)

Then yn kneel down to him and grab his tiny shoulder and said to him,"jab tum dono maa bete aapas main baatein kar rahe the.."

(When you two, mother and son, were talking to each other.)

Abhi- ohh

Neha- hmm, acha kaisa hai mera lil prince??

( Hmm.. well how are you my Lil prince?)

Abhi- mai achha hu,par ek minute aap kuch bhul rahi hai...

(I am fine,But one minute you are forgetting something)

Then neha slightly smile to him and caresses his cheeks and said to him,"bhala mai kaise bhul sakti hu,aaj ka special day, Happy birthday my little prince wish you many many returns of the day, I wish your all wishes will come true mera baccha"

(How can I forget, today's special day, Happy birthday my little prince wish you many many returns of the day, I wish your all wishes will come true my baby)

Then abhi giggle to her and said to her,"thank you masi "

Neha -   sirf thankyou se kaam nahi chalne wala ...

(Mere thanks will not suffice...)

Then abhi quickly pecked her cheeks and hugged her tightly and neha started chuckled and said to him,"yeh huyi nah baat"

(That's like my boy)

After sometime she broke the hug and said to her,"acha aap jao hall mai vaha par maine aapka gift rakha hai maine

(Well, you go to the hall, I have kept your gift there.

Abhi - sacchi??

(Really??)