Part 13 His unexpected work

Hey guys how are you all

Ved - i hope aapko mujhe apna friend bannane mai koi pareshani nahi hogi, and i hope ki aap mujhse milkar mujhe bhi apna bana loge matlab apna friend bana loge ...

( I Hope, you will not have any problem in making me your friend, and Mr. Hope that after meeting me, you will also make me , means, you will make me your friend…)

He says this after looking at that card

Then jay slightly smile and said to him," haa yaar bilkul voh tujhe apna friend banayega usey tujhe apna friend banane mai koi pareshani nahi hogi, infect voh toh bahut khush ho jayega tujhe apna friend bana kar, aur jab tu champ se pehli baar milega nah, tabhi voh tujhse itna jaldi ghul - mil jayega ki  tujhe lagne lagega ki tu usey pehle se hi janta hai...

(Yes dear, of course he will make you his friend, there will be no problem in making you his friend, he will be very happy to infect you, he will be very happy by making you his friend, and when he meets you for the first time, then he will melt you so quickly. It will seem to you that you already know him)

Ved - aww ab toh mai aur bhi jyada excited hu apne pyare se birthday twin se milne ke liye, after all mujhe usey thanks bhi toh bolna hai , uske iss pyare se gift ke liye, jo usne bade pyar se mere liye bheja hai, usne toh mere aaj ke din ko aur bhi jyada special bana diya , thank you mere chote nawab , thank you so much for your lovely wishes .....

(Aww now I am even more excited to meet my lovely birthday twin, after all I have to thank him also for this lovely gift which he has sent to me with great love.Aww now I am even more excited to meet my lovely birthday twin, after all I have to thank him also for this lovely gift which he has sent to me with great love. he have made my day even more special, thank you my little Nawab, thank you so much for your lovely wishes)

Saying this he kiss the card and closes his eyes.

After sometime he open his eyes and slightly smile to looking at that card and said ," and happy birthday to you too my birthday twin,wish you many many returns of the day, i wish ki bhagwan aapki har choti se badi khwahishon ko pura kare, voh aapko duniya ki saari khushiyan dai,and voh hamesha mere chote se nawab par apni kripa banaye rakhen....

(and happy birthday to you too my birthday twin, wish you many many returns of the day, I wish that God fulfills all your biggest desires, he gives you all the happiness in the world And may he always shower his blessings on my little Nawab…)

Meanwhile/ in yn kitchen

Here yn is washing the utensils from her kitchen sink, she is washing the utensils and then she remembers the incident of the morning, Abhi 's word echoing in her mind

Abhi - mumma hume papa chahiye,mere saare friends ke pass papa hai,jo unhe ghumane lai jate hai, unhe new toys lakar dete hai,unke saath khub Masti karte hai....