Part 15 His ideal type

Hey guys how are you all

I hope you all are fit and fine so without getting late let's start the part........

Neha - ab bappa , please meri aap se ek choti si request hai ki aap yn ke life mai voh sahi waqt jaldi se  la dijiye , aur usey yeh jaldi se samjha dijiye ki voh akele hi kaafi nahi hai, usey bhi kisi ke pyaar ki, kisi ke saath ki jarurat hai , bappa please aap meri yn ki berang si life mai apna colour bhar dijiye, please please.....

(Now Bappa, please I have a small request from you that you quickly bring that right time in yn's life,And make her understand quickly that she alone is not enough, she also needs someone's love, someone's companionship,Bappa, please fill your colour in the colourless life of my yn, please please….)

She was lost in her thoughts when yn put her hand on her shoulder and asked her," nehu kya hua kaha kho gayi tu, main tujhe kab se  awaaz laga rahi hu, par tu hai ki apni khayalon ki duniya mai khoyi huyi hai....

(Nehu, what happened, where are you lost, I have been calling you for a long time, but you are lost in the world of your thoughts….)

After hearing this she comes her real sense and said to her while shaking her head as no

Neha - nahi yn aisi baat nahi hai , woh toh main kuch sochne lagi thi isaliye teri awaz nahi sun payi.

(No yn, it's not like that ,I was thinking about something, that's why I couldn't hear your voice)

Yn - haa toh wahi toh mai tujhse keh rahi hu ki tu kuch soch rahi thi, waise tu aise achanak se kya sochne lagi thi...

(Yes, that's why I am telling you that you were thinking something, by the way, what did you start thinking so suddenly...

After hearing this she seems to be a little nervous because she knows that if she told her the truth about what she was thinking then she (yn)would be angry on her again ,And like always she will say the same thing that "I alone am enough, I do not need anyone's support." So she hesitantly said to her," Voh yn mai yeh soch rahi thi ki.....

(That's what I was thinking.)

After saying this she stops for a while and starts thinking what she should say next.

Yn- ki kya nehu, aage bhi toh bol

(What is it Nehu, tell me further also)

She ask her with great curiosity..

Neha - voh yn mai yeh soch rahi thi ki ab mujhe bhi ek job dhund leni chahiye....

(Well, I was thinking that now I should also find a job...)

She said to her in one go....

Yn - arey waah yeh toh bahut achhi baat sochi tune, waise bhi teri college ki padhai bhi puri ho chuki hai toh ab tujhe koi job dhund hi leni chahiye , issey uncle aunty ji ko bhi madad mil jayegi  ...

(Oh wow, this is a very good thing you have thought of,Anyway, your college studies have also been completed, so now you should find a job,This will help uncle and aunt also)

Neha - haa yn , aur mummy papa khush bhi bahut ho jayege agar mujhe koi acchi si job mil gayi toh, tujhe pata hai yn mummy papa bachpan se hi meri har jarurato ko pura karte aa rahe hai, ab mera bhi farz banta hai ki main bhi unke liye kuch karu.....

( Yes yn,And mom and dad will also be very happy if I get a good job, You know that my parents have been fulfilling my every need since childhood, now it is my duty to do something for them...)

Yn - haa Nehu , beshak banta hai and i just hope ki tujhe koi achhi si job mil jaye....

(Yes Nehu, of course and I just hope that you get a good job)