Part 17 Decide Their Destination

Hey guys so without getting late let's start the part..

Ved -stop wahi ruk jayiye,apna ek kadam bhi aage nahi bhadaiyega please......."

(Stop there, please don't move even a single step forward….”)

Hearing this, yn stops and seeing this, Ved closes his eyes and takes a sigh of relief,Then Ved hears a call on his mobile phone where Jay is shocked and tells him," WTH  The great Ved Malhotra ne aaj kisi ko please bola matlab kisi se request kiya, bhai aaj ho kya raha hai , matlab aaj subah se hi tu mujhe jhatke par jhatke diye ja raha hai , acha mujhe yeh bata voh koun hai,jisey tune pehli baar please bola, bol bol koun hai voh, teri baat se toh lag raha hai koi ladki...

(WTH The great Ved Malhotra today said someone please, meaning he requested someone,Brother, what is happening today, I mean, since this morning you have been giving me jerks after jerks,Okay, tell me who she is, like you said for the first time please, tell me who she is, from what you are saying it seems like a girl...)

Then ved intruppts him and said to him," i will call you back later" And while Jai is about to say something to him, Ved immediately disconnects the phone.

In jai side
Then Jai sees that Ved has disconnected the phone, so he gets a little confused and starts thinking and says in his mind,"After all, who would be the one to whom Ved said please for the first time?"

After thinking this, Jai gives the phone to his driver and says thank you to him.

In Ved's side

Ved - suniye,aap pehle waha se do kadam piche hatiye..

(Listen, first take two steps back from there.)

Hearing this, yn gets a little confused, who is this boy and why is he asking me to step back, and thinking this, she just stands there and does not move from her place.And seeing yn not moving from her place, Ved gets a little angry and he speaks to her in his stern and dominant voice.

Ved - aapne suna nahi, maine kya kaha, Maine kaha hatiye waha se..

(You didn't listen to what I said, I said move away from there..)

Yn gets a little scared after hearing his deep stern voice because till date she has never seen such sterness in anyone's voice, but from his voice it is clear that there is care in his voice which is only for her.So yn takes two steps back. After seeing that Ved let out a sigh and said to her very polite voice..

Ved - ji  maine aapko piche hatne ke liye isiliye kaha kiyuki, agar aap apna ek kadam aur aage bhadhati toh aapke paav mai voh kaanch chubh jate....

(Yes, I told you to step back because if you had taken one more step forward, that glass would have pierced your feet...)

Yn then sees pieces of glass falling in front of her, and  she thinks that if he had not stopped me from going ahead,So, maybe that glass would have pricked my feet.

Thinking this, she is about to thank him, when ved starts calling his servant loudly He calls his servant in a very loud voice, hearing his voice yn flinches and starts thinking,"Oh my God, is there any microphone fitted in his throat? He has such a loud voice."

Hearing the loud voice of Ved, the same servant in front of him has come,whom he ( ved)asked to remove the glass

Servent - what happened sir ( bowing head while asking him)

Ved -I told you that you should quickly ask someone to remove the fallen pieces of the glass.So why hasn't this glass been removed yet?

He says this to him rudely and shouting, which makes yn and the servant flinch, and the servant speaks tremblingly.