9. Daayan: The Hair Witch

In the morning, Aman wakes up find no-one around him, he heard a sound of shower from the bathroom and realise that Nikhil is showering. He than realise the last night incident, he got red and scold himself for being a prevert. After that, he get up from the bed and take out change clothes and towel. He set on the bed and waited for Nikhil to come out. He couldn't wait for more, so he asked instead at the bathroom door. He shouted to ask and than Nikhil replied that he will come in few minutes, he just entered the bathroom. Aman said Okay and than thought to do some household work. He looked around, he find few dust on the floor and other things. Also he remembers that there are last night left out utensils in the kitchen too. He went to check them and find that they are washed and at their place. He smiled and thanked Nikhil. He take out the broom and cleaned the floor with it. Than he also clean the shelf of the kitchen too. He just finished these things than Nikhil comes out from the bathroom, with his bare body only with a towel, holding his privacy. Nikhil asked Aman, when did he wake up? Aman replied that he just woke up and than he run to take his clothes and towel and straight went into the bathroom and closed the door. Nikhil than shouted that, he should also bath like that. He takes years to bath. Aman replied that yeah yeah. Today I will, we're late. Aman than opend the door for a moment without his shirts and said to Nikhil that looked at the watch we are getting a scolding today definitely from Uncle and Aunty. And after that he goes back and close the door. Nikhil looked at the door and did everything in fast. He wears his briefs, and uniform pants and shirts and than put the towel on bed and comb the hair and run outside with his shoes. Before leaving, he told about that Aman when he is bathing. On the way, he meet Jiya and than Jiya shouted on him that they're waiting for them for hours and he is coming now than she asked for Aman. Where is he? Nikhil replied that Sorry but Aman his still in bathroom. He will be coming soon. Jiya said that, we don't have time we have to open the restaurant, don't you remember. They start talking while going down stairs to the ground floor. In few minutes, Aman comes down too.

As soon as, Aman comes down from the stairs. He saw Rohit scolding Nikhil for being late and Shital stopping Rohit, to not to stretching the matter, she said that boys are still young and specially Nikhil do everything on time. On the other hand, Jiya is busy on talking on Phone with other Staff. Aman makes his mind that he will be scolded too but as soon as he tooks the steps in, Rohit forgive the Nikhil and told him to not to be late again. Aman apologize for himself and Rohit accepted it without any words. Jiya than comes and said that Rohan and Tanya will not be coming today because of their college, as they have something important in the college. Rohit than looked at the watch and said to everyone to setup the things as they are late for complete one hour and only left a hour to do all things. Than Manvi comes and Rohit told her to start her work in the kitchen. Rohit than left to do other things in the same area, And Shital before leaving, She console Nikhil by saying that Rohit himself is worried about for being late of himself, so the anger which he has on himself, he release all to you, She apologize him for Rohit's behaviour and than Nikhil also told her that he understands as they all are working for years now. He also stops her to not to apologise to him. Shital thanks him for understanding and than left. Rohit also went come back with groceries and goes upside. Nikhil and Rohit are not seeing eachother for a while. Meanwhile Aman feels uneasy that Nikhil got scolding for being late where as he didn't may be because, he is new here.

Everything is done smoothly and they opend the restaurant for customers on time. The customers start coming and than Rohit took the deep breathe. By seeing Rohit relaxed, everyone did get a breathe of relief. Things get well smoothly until Maya send her message to come. Today, they're short staffed, so only Jiya goes to Spirit World and Nikhil tooks her place at reception desk. Jiya than comes back and asked Rohit about the new Mission. Rohit told them that, Nikhil and Aman can leave for the mission, and others will stay here to run the restaurant as they're short staffed today. Before leaving, Rohit calls Nikhil and apologize him for the morning behaviour and than gives him the bike keys.