11: Vaani vs Guardians

A week is passed since than. Vaani is nowhere to be seen after she was spotted at the Minimart. Guardians since than has been working in the restaurant like everyday and goes for mission to catch the evil souls in the hope of getting a clue about Vaani.

Aman and Nikhil are both become good friends. They communicate often, they like to have eachother's company. They spend most of the time together, even sometimes only they go for missions. But still both are unaware about the changes they are experiencing in their relationship. They always get excited to work together on anything. They know eachother quite well as they sleep together, eat together and work together.

Both become felt freedom of expression whenever they are around eachothers. But still they do care about eachothers space as they don't have experience to be someone's rommie. Although, their is a closeness between them. There were moments between them in past few days where they got sense of something strange and felt the difference but they ignored it and chose to follow the flow of their fate.

FLASHBACK of two days earlier:

Nikhil ! Nikhil! Aman calls Nikhil's name and Nikhil replied from the down stairs at the ground floor.

Yes!!!! Nikhil shouted.

Aman asked, Where is the key ? It's not at the bed side table as you said.

Here, Aman went to the room to get the keys of Dilevery bike which most of the time are in Nikhil's possession.

After hearing Aman, Nikhil immediately fasten his speed and put the tray on the table no.4 where he was supposed to take it. Than he asked Tanya to look after for him, as she was standing near to him. Nikhil than ran to the stairs and took them to the first floor and went straight to his room.

As soon he opened the door, Aman was standing there and because of the sudden appearance of Nikhil, Aman got shocked and lost his balance and was about to fall. Nikhil notices that and immediately put his hands behind Aman's waist to hold him and he successfully saved him from falling. Their eyes met for a moment and than a voice comes from the behind.

Hello!! Nikhil Bro! Rohan said from the kitchen. As soon as Nikhil heard Rohan's voice, he throws Aman on the bed and immediately apart himself from him. Aman falls down on the bed and the moment he fall down, he felt a pinch on his butt.

Rohan enters the room and asked for Nikhil. Nikhil looked at him and replied. Aman on the other hand, looked at Nikhil in anger for a second and than gets up from the bed.

Rohan said to Nikhil, Nikhil Bhaiya (Bhaiya is a formal Hindi word for elder brother), Rohit uncle is saying that when you and Aman Bhaiya goes to wherever you are going, when you comeback, don't forget to buy a pack of red chilli powder.

Amam who just got up from the bed, put his under the blanket where he falls few seconds ago, he find the keys which he was supposed to get it earlier. Aman immediately shouted, Find it !! Finally. Nikhil and Rohan both looked at him than Nikhil move back his head towards Rohan and said, Okay Rohan, we will get it when we come back.

Rohan than took a step ahead and get closer to Nikhil. Aman put the keys in his apron's front pocket and notice Rohan's moving towards Nikhil. He also took few steps to get closer to them and try to listen what Rohan will say now, as he said it in very low voice.

Rohan whispers near to Nikhil, Bhaiya, I know I am not supposed to asked it but I couldn't control my curiosity. Can you please tell me where you all go suddenly without telling us about it, keeping it as a secret since we start working here.

Aman and Nikhil both Smiled at him and than Nikhil replied to his query. Rohan, you know that you can't ask about it. Rohit uncle cleared it when you joined us that you will not ask us about our sudden leaves. And if you asked, you know what will happen than.