Chapter Five - Lets Kiss and Argue

Cheyenne's POV

That made both of us jump apart to reveal Scott standing in the door fuming.

Literally, if it wasn't so dark in this room you'd be able to see steam come out of his ears.

"I was just making friends" Louis replied pouting his lips like a girl on a cat walk.

"Louis downstairs NOW!" Scott instructed leaving me just sat there with my green eyes like a Cheshire cat.

"You" Scott said, pointing at me "you owe me an explanation!"

"I do not owe you anything!" I screamed back at the top of my lungs.

"Oh yeah you do" Scott exclaimed angrily.

"How so?" I responded back.

"You kissed my best friend!"

"You kissed a whor*!"

"She kissed me you dimwit!"

"Well your best friend kissed me!"

"He was drunk and you shouldn't have kissed back!"

"Well maybe I wanted to!"

"WELL I DON'T CARE!" Scott shouted and left the room.

Why did he kick off about me kissing his best friend when we aren't even together and kissing Louis was kind of nice. Slightly sloppy but nice in a way.

I've only been here a week and already all this drama has unfolded. Go me!

I decided to go downstairs and find Charlotte who seemed in a heated argument with Gary.

"Why are you even with him?" I heard Gary ask.

"Because he treats me right!" Charlotte said but you could tell she was becoming agitated.

"Well I would too, given the chance!" Gary said. Oh dear, from one relationship situation to another.

My life sucks.

"I don't care I have Niall and nothing is going to step in our way"

And then I saw it, Gary cupping Charlotte's face and smacking her one on the lips. Oh dear.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gary's POV

After shouting at each other for roughly 15 minutes I suddenly grew the balls to just grab her and kiss her. I didn't think about the consequences or what she would do, I just wanted to do it and so I did.

"What the hell are you doing?" Charlotte screamed at the top of her lungs pushing me flying into the beer barrel.

"Just something I wanted to do for a long time!" I retorted back.

"Leave me alone Gary Beadle! I mean it" She shouted back at me turning into the other direction, she was face to face with Cheyenne.

"Come on Cheyenne, we're leaving!" I heard her say and at that point I regretted everything I have done tonight.

I saw Scott from the corner of my eye. He was sat in the sofa having a mouth-off with Louis. It will probably be about some stupid Xbox game or who's better at what. I will just leave them to it, I thought. I don't want to have anymore arguments tonight.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Louis POV

What the hell was up Scott's bonnet? He kicked off at me because I kissed that Cheyenne chick and I'm pretty sure he didn't mention anything about liking her before... or did he? Sh** I just realised that before the party he did mention he invited some Chey lass but me being the dumb ass never put 1 and 1 together. Well done, Louis and the award for the top bellend goes to Louis. Damn, I've screwed up.

"I'm sorry Scott, I just realised something!" I shouted trying to get my words in there somehow as all I was getting at the moment was a rant from Scott about:

1) How shi* of a best friend I am,

2) How I knew he invited her over and wanted to make a move,

3) How I should of just stayed at home and never bothered about party.

Oh dear...

"What did you realise?" Scott asked with vermin coming out of his mouth.

"I didn't add 1 and 1 together, when you mentioned earlier you invited a lass named Chey I didn't click you meant Cheyenne. I'm sorry!" I said trying to sound genuine and I was but I doubt he could see that.

"Oh" was all he said before he stood up and walked towards Ellie the slu* and kissed her full-on, surprising everybody in the process.

I think he just wanted revenge to be honest and I just hope Cheyenne wasn't here at this moment in time cause that would just suck for her.

She doesn't have to see him like this.