Chapter 9 So, I'm Your Girlfriend Now?

JAY

I'm so fucking happy right now! Anjila likes me! SHE likes ME! I can't fucking believe it. I'm so over the moon about this! I've basically been on cloud 9 ever since she told me! I have to admit I was a bit skeptical at first because she claimed to be straight this whole time, and well, let's face it, I've been where she is now, before. I knew I liked Summer back then and I knew I wanted to be with her. It wasn't an experiment for me, even though it was my first time being with a woman. It all just felt right and I just knew I wanted to be with her. They say there's a fine line between being stupid and being courageous. I'd like to think choosing to be with Anji, formerly known as a straight girl, was rather courageous of me than stupid. She sounded so sure of what she wanted. She sounded so sure that she wanted to be with me, and that made me feel secure enough to trust that she wouldn't hurt me like Summer did. I was so incredibly happy that nothing could ruin my mood this morning. Not even the fact that I felt so fucking embarrassed last night when Lucy caught us, AGAIN! Not even the fact that I was up at 6am on a Saturday morning! I needed to get up and get ready to head over to the airport to pick up my sister. Before I left for the airport I texted my girl to let her know I was thinking of her.

Jay: Good morning Beautiful. I'm off to pick up my sister. Might get a bit busy today with catching up with her. Haven't seen her in ages, but I'll text back whenever I can 😘

I wasn't expecting to get a text back because it was still pretty early, only 7am. But I got one back like 2 minutes later.

Anjila <3: Morning baby 😘 Okay have fun with your sis :)

Gosh she's so cute! I love it when she calls me baby, it's so sweet!

Once I got to the airport I parked at the pick up/drop off bay and texted my sister that I had arrived. Five minutes later I saw her walking up to the car, so I quickly jumped out to hug her and then put her bag in the trunk. On the way back home we stopped by at a cafe to get some coffee and breakfast, because apparently Kate couldn't function this early in the morning without it.

"Okay, who are you and what have you done with my sister?" Kate asks as soon and as we sit down at a table by the window, and she's taken her first sip of coffee.

"What are you on about this time?" I question

"Why the fuck are you all happy and shit this early in the morning? You've got like a pep in your step and you're all fucking smiley and shit. You never fucking smile." She says

"Hey! I do smile! Like maybe not all of the time because of my resting bitch face, but like, I do smile!" I say

"No you don't. Spill. Who is it?" She asks

"Who is what?" I ask, acting clueless.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about bitch! You're seeing someone aren't you?! Omg you finally got laid didn't you? That's why you're not a grumpy frustrated bitch anymore!" She says triumphantly.

I couldn't help but burst out laughing. "I haven't gotten laid. And I'm not a grumpy frustrated bitch!" I reply slightly offended.

"You are. But you are seeing someone?" She questions

"What? A girl can't just be happy?" I argue

"I know you bitch. Now tell me who is it?"

"Alright fine." I concede "I'm seeing someone" I finally admit

"I knew it! When can I meet her?" She asks

"Oh no, it's way too early for you to scare her off." I argue "It's still pretty new. We've only been hanging out for almost a month now. But I really like her." I say with a goofy smile on my face