Chapter 10 First Time

Anjila

Thank god it was finally Friday! The rest of the week had gone by without any hiccups. Jay was finally free of her sister from Wednesday. I hardly saw her at work because she's been super busy with all her eco classes. She says they are getting "theory dense" now. She understands that the types of students she has this year won't be able to keep up and so she has to come up with different ways to deliver the content in the short amount of time she has. She is such a dedicated teacher. I really admire her work ethic. She will work the entire day, even through lunch time, just so she doesn't have to take any work home. I would get worried and check in on her during lunch times to make sure she was eating but she was. She said not to worry, that it would just be for this week and then the next two weeks won't be as intense.

I was at home alone tonight because Lucy had a work function with her co workers. She asked me to tag along but I kind of wanted to see Jay. I miss her lips! I didn't want to invite Jay over here because I knew she had a long day and just wanted to chill. I decided to see what she was up to.

Anjila: Hey baby, what are you up to?

Wifey?: Hey Beautiful, I'm just watching some anime on Netflix. HBU?

Anjila: ooh do you think I could join you?? I'm not doing much atm

Wifey?: Of course baby. My address is 8 Summerville Road Mount Eden. I'm only like 9 minutes away from you.

Anjila: I'll be there in half an hour. Just need to shower and change xx

Wifey?: okay see you soon xx

Jay lived in an old villa style house, which I absolutely adored! She had opened the door with nothing but a black sports bra, and extremely tiny short shorts on, which had me practically salivating. Her abs looked so fucking good!

On the way to the lounge she gave me a super quick tour of the rooms we passed. As soon as you enter on the left was a massive spare bedroom which she converted into a home gym. The room next to it was her bedroom and it was absolutely gorgeous. It had a huge window seat which had nice big round velvet cushions on it. She also had beautiful floor length grey velvet curtains. Her bed looked like it belonged in the honeymoon suite of a hotel. Her headboard and bed frame was a dark turquoise colour also in velvet. She had on a grey duvet with, wait for it, velvet flowers all over it. I'm starting to think Jay has a thing for velvet! She had a cute fluffy grey rug at the foot of her bed and a white glossy dressing table that had all her perfumes, her hair brush, and jewellery box on it. She also had a massive wooden wardrobe that looked like an antique. It matched her wooden floors perfectly.

Across the hallway she had all her qualifications and degree hung on the wall which then led us to the open plan kitchen and lounge. She had a cute little old school kitchen with dark grey cabinets and a grey and black granite counter top. She had two black velvet bar stools placed by her cute little kitchen island. Her lounge had a fire place in between two window seats, which would be perfect for winter. She had a huge grey three seater L shaped couch, with pink and grey pillows on it and a fluffy grey blanket. She had a beautiful big printed canvas of what looked to be a beach in the North Island, hanging on the wall behind it. She had a dark grey rug with white and light grey flowers on it in front of the couch. She definitely loves her greys! Facing the couch was a massive tv which was probably at least a 65 inch screen, that had some anime show paused on it.

Jay jumped onto the L part of the couch so she could spread her legs out. "Come take a seat" Jay says, patting the spot right next to her.

"I love your place baby. I love the old school wooden floors and the high ceilings. It's really nice" I say after cuddling into her.