Chapter 30 The Calm Before The Storm

Warning: heart break ensues

Anjila

3 months later

I woke up to my alarm going off on Monday morning. The last Monday of the term before Easter break

"Baby, turn it off" Jay groans

I quickly grabbed my phone to turn it off and then snuggled into Jay's neck.

"Baby we have to get up for work now" I say rubbing my nose against her neck

"What if we just call in sick today?" she asks holding me tighter

"You say that every Monday" I say giggling "come on, it's the last week, then we can sleep in everyday for the next two weeks" I say giving her kisses all over her face. That got a smile out of her

"Okay fine" she sighs hopping out of bed but before she could go anywhere I pulled her back in.

"You didn't give me my morning kiss" I say pouting

Jay leans in and pecks my lips gently "Good morning my love" she says smiling

"Morning baby. I love you" I say pulling her in for another kiss

"I love you too, forever"

I have to say being married to Jay has been perfect. I loved that she was the last person I saw each night and the first person I saw every morning. We still continued to go on dates even though we were already married. She continued to show me everyday how much she loved me and continued to make me happy each and every single day. Jay showed me extra love on my birthday and Valentine's Day with the strap because I did ban her from using it on me all the time, but occasionally I would let her as a reward, so when she was allowed to use it she went all out and tuckered me out.

It was fun introducing myself as Mrs Kane this year to my kids. They were all really surprised and asked if I was married to "Miss Kane the economics teacher". When I told them that I was they were all shocked but were totally shipping us. I had to give them 5 minutes to get the excitement out of their systems and then continued on with my lesson.

This year I had much nicer kids and it was so nice that our school had put in a total cellphone ban so now we didn't have to deal with kids that were glued to their phones watching TikTok's all day.

This year I had a full day on Monday instead of Jay. She had hers on Wednesdays instead. I hated Mondays because on top of having a full day of classes, every second week we would have a department meeting after school that droned on for at least an hour.

Once I was done with my last class I packed up my stuff and headed to the staffroom to make myself a coffee so that I could survive this meeting. Jay was in there talking and laughing with Abby. I swear those two are always laughing about something. But it was so funny watching Jay getting scolded by Abby like a child. Those two had a solid mother daughter type relationship. Their dynamic was actually quite intriguing.

"Hi baby" she says giving me a quick peck on the cheek once she spots me

"Abby and I are just going to head off for our meeting now. This ones apparently not going to be too long so I'll see you soon" she says hopeful

"I'm not sure how long our meeting is going to be but come to the art room once your done" I say

"Okay love" she says smiling at me as she leaves the staffroom with Abby.

I saw a familiar looking raven haired goddess with her little side kick on the table over, colouring on a piece of paper with Milo, Rebecca's son.

"Hey guys, I invited Sophie to our meeting since she's going to be taking over from me next term. I thought it would be a good idea for her to see where we are at before she takes over" Tara says smiling at Sophie as Rebecca and I take a seat.