Part 11

Author's note: Again the Youtube account is just one  like and what came to mind when I origionally wrote this story. The video is the specific video I was listening to. 

After a bit Ezra gently shakes me awake.

"H-hey I need to check on your wounds and change the bandages."

"Alright." I mumble out, sleep still evident in my voice.

He then pulls my shirt off and begins to undo the first bandage. Once it's off he pauses in shock.

He asks in surprise "How are these so healed?! It was just 2 days ago that it hurt from me touching them?!"

I say "Oh, dragons heal fast. It's how we survive from wounds. It takes a lot to kill us unless we get hurt in the heart or they break the thing we had turned our heart into. Although if we get injured until we heal fully we sleep a lot, it takes a lot of energy out of us."

"That makes sense I guess, I have noticed you have been sleeping a lot. So you can't die from your injuries?" Ezra replies. 

 I say yawning, "I can, but it takes a lot to kill me in dragon form. Really, the only way is by catching me in human form and hurting me so badly I can't fully heal or have the wounds get infected."

"Huh that's why you were so scared of me. You were already hurt and you couldn't get away." Ezra says.

I reply, "Yeah, I knew if I got hurt much more I could die, and I knew that you had my heart. If you knew what it was you could get me to do anything or just kill me."

"I will never hurt you, I promise." He says lifting my head so I'm looking him in the eyes.

Not knowing how to respond, I moved forward and hugged him. Ezra hugs me back, both of us forgetting about the bandages.

He sits back and says "I'll at least reapply the ointment on the ones that are left."

He then takes the rest of the bandages off and puts the ointment on the ones that are still healing.

After putting fresh bandages on, Ezra asks "Are you hungry? I mean, I was just wondering, you haven't eaten in about a few days or so. I can fix you something if you are."

I reply sheepishly as my stomach growls loudly, "I am a bit hungry."

He says smiling, "Ok, I'll go fix you something. You can do whatever you want while I'm in the kitchen."

He leaves the room and I decide to watch Youtube. I grab the computer from the nightstand, and after little to no searching, I find Youtube.

After watching Youtube for a bit Ezra comes back in. He brings over a tray and sets it down on the table.

I say "Thank you."

He just smiles and sits back down. After I'm done eating I look over and see him watching Youtube. I lean over and see that he's watching Satisfying Official. I look away when he looks over at me.

He smiles and holds out an earbud saying "If you want you can watch with me, I don't mind."

I take it and he moves a bit closer so that we can both watch. As soon as I put the earbud in and hear the music I relax. I had always used Satisfying Official's videos to relax and take my mind off things that were bothering me. I lean against him and yawn. I'm full, calm from the music and now getting sleepy again.

I murmur as I slip into the land of dreams, "I love you Ezra." With that i'm asleep again, lulled by the calming music still playing.