Chapter nine

Percy pov

As Percy walked away from his friends he could feel their eyes in the back if his head. He ignored them though and walked to his cabin on the Argo. When he sat down he winced. Just then Annabeth walked in and sat next to him. She put her hand in Percy's back and he jumped. Annabeth looked at him with concern. "Percy." She said not bothering to finish his sentence. Percy sighed and asked her to check his back to see if there was a visible injury.

When she checked Percy heard a gasp. He started to turn around but Annabeth told him not to. Annabeth ran out and when she came back she had a knife. ( I don't know what you use for surgeries.)    She also had other stuff but Percy didn't know what it was. Annabeth told him to lay on his stomach and he did so.

  Annabeth told him this was most likely going to hurt. Then she started taking the knife and started taking stuff out of his back. He groaned in pain and felt hot tears stream down his face. After a butt load of pain and a tear stained face Annabeth finally stitched up the wound and wrapped it up.

  She helped Percy get comfortable on the bed but when he moved the pain was so much worse. She apologized over and over again and Percy told her it was fine. Percy closed his eyes and tried to sleep but then he felt a stabbing pain and gasped. Annabeth looked over at him and then said, "I am so sorry seaweed brain." Percy started to cry a little and said, "It hurts so much." Annabeth sighed and came over ti stroke his head.

  "I know it hurts just.....try to rest." She told him and Percy agreed.

Sorry for the short chapter and thank you so mush for seventy reads. I am so shocked the seventy people took the time out of their day and read my story thank you so much.