|CHAPTER 4|

*A week later*

Scott stared at the ceiling from the chair as Wallace cooked something. The ceiling fan seemed to go so fast to Scott. The house filled with silence as the simple sound of a pan sizzling could be heard in the background. Finally, Wallace spoke. "What's going on with you, guy?" Wallace asked.

Scott still looked at the fan before answering. "My girlfriend disappeared, that's what's going on," Scott replied. Wallace made no eye contact while talking. "Listen, I'm sure this will all blow over," he explained. "She'll come back and you guys can go back to normal,"

Scott sighed as he now got up from the seat and walked into the kitchen were Wallace looked at the cabinets for pepper. "No, Wallace," Scott told him. He raised an eyebrow. "Ramona's not coming back,"

"How sure are you?"

"Super sure,"

"Really?"

"Yes,"

"Are you gonna find her?"

"Of course,"

Suddenly, a level up appeared above Scott.

LEVEL UP +1

[ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED: SELF DOUBT]

"You've got to be fucking kidding me," Scott groaned, banging his head on the counter. "Don't do that," Wallace replied to the bang. "Does it really matter?" He mumbled. "Yes, very," Wallace said. A moment of silence happened before Wallace bit his lip and talked. "Oh, by the way, Mobile's coming over during dinner, so you need to go then," Wallace slowly told him. No response came from Scott.

Minutes passed and Wallace finished cooking. Scott then walked over to the door and grabbed his parka. He slowly opened it and walked out of the door.

——————
Wallace looked at the door, grimacing. He hated to see Scott like that. He slowly walked to the stove and cranked it off. He sighed as he kept the thought of Scott in his mind. A guy so sure that his lover wouldn't return. Sad.

It also pained him that he would keep clinging on. Unfortunately, Wallace knew something about Scott that would make him freak. Something odd. He didn't mean to stumble upon, but he did. That topic that Wallace learned freaked him out. He was scared, not only for Scott, but... of him. What would happen if the thing actually happened? Wallace worried for Scott. Not only because it was scary.

If Scott only knew how much Wallace cared for him.

A/N- SORRY THAT THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT [only 396 words :0]